Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

chico! any trails close?

Old 04-19-2011, 12:53 PM   #1
soon to have a 3.4 tacoma
tskr11 is on a distinguished road

Name: Tashone
tskr11's Tacoma Gallery
chico! any trails close?

Alrite I jus moved to chico from humboldt and was wondering if ther are any other tw peeps in or close to my area...

Where's some trails I can hit, not to extreme but does require 4wd lol

I'm a college kid wit no money so it'd be jus like a day trip of some fun casual 4xn close to home
Old 04-19-2011, 01:02 PM   #2
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by tskr11 View Post
Alrite I jus moved to chico from humboldt and was wondering if ther are any other tw peeps in or close to my area...

Where's some trails I can hit, not to extreme but does require 4wd lol

I'm a college kid wit no money so it'd be jus like a day trip of some fun casual 4xn close to home
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...l-tacomas.html
Old 04-19-2011, 03:13 PM   #3
jbridges is on a distinguished road
jbridges's Tacoma Gallery
Chico State?
That's where I'm at.

You can go up Skyway through paradise and you'll hit the Plumas forest and the high lakes, or you can go out to Orland to Black Butte Lake
Old 04-19-2011, 03:44 PM   #4
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
You can always come play on these trails
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...nake-lake.html
Old 04-19-2011, 05:09 PM   #5

tskr11's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the links guys it really did broaden my horizon lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbridges View Post
Chico State?
That's where I'm at.

You can go up Skyway through paradise and you'll hit the Plumas forest and the high lakes, or you can go out to Orland to Black Butte Lake
I'm at butte but yea live in chico actually on cohasset road kina by tinel town movies ha...an skyway sounds like a plan for me lol could I get maybe road names to take or mile markers to get me into some nice 4xn territory?...
Old 04-20-2011, 12:41 AM   #6
jbridges is on a distinguished road
jbridges's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah take 99 south and take the skyway exit just past the mall and in n out. It's the road that goes into Paradise. You literally stay on it for the whole time. About 30 miles you'll reach Stirling City, which is 3,500ft. Eventually it will turn into a dirt road and there are tons of fire trails and you can reach spring valley lake, which is some 4lo fun. But as of right now, its all snowed in.
Old 04-20-2011, 12:47 AM   #7

tskr11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbridges View Post
Yeah take 99 south and take the skyway exit just past the mall and in n out. It's the road that goes into Paradise. You literally stay on it for the whole time. About 30 miles you'll reach Stirling City, which is 3,500ft. Eventually it will turn into a dirt road and there are tons of fire trails and you can reach spring valley lake, which is some 4lo fun. But as of right now, its all snowed in.
So I would just follow skyway untill it turns into a dirt road then or turn off sumwhere? And yea all that hard pack snow isn't even fun to wheel in lol ill have check out ina couple weeks when it warms up for a good week straight or so...thanks too