Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Attention all Bay Area Taco Owners!

Old 04-22-2011, 12:23 AM   #21
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
I want to come!
Old 04-22-2011, 03:33 AM   #22
the boss man
trek is on a distinguished road
trek's Tacoma Gallery
how about buffalo wild wings next to lowe's
Old 04-22-2011, 08:38 AM   #23
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstr View Post
I want to come!
That's what you said about my mod day and did you?
Old 04-22-2011, 09:33 AM   #24
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
That's what you said about my mod day and did you?
I wanted to but no truck and it was picknic day. We got our butts handed to us at work.
Old 04-22-2011, 11:29 AM   #25
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
That's cool with me just pick a date
Old 04-22-2011, 12:53 PM   #26
408 TACO
TKOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTKOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTKOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTKOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTKOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTKOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTKOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTKOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTKOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTKOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTKOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zik
TKOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_wood View Post
That's cool with me just pick a date
Yeah, that's rite...lets pick a date. I'm kinda exited cuz, you know, meeting, checking out TW Tacos, and plus seeing people around looking at us and giving some face expressions like saying...COOL!! haha. Plus i get bored when i have long weekends with nothing to do. like today friday, nothing to do. tomorrow, nothing to do, sunday i guess also nothing to do. haha So let me know if anything comes out for tomorrow. By the way, im in san jose.
Old 04-22-2011, 01:16 PM   #27
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I'm down for whatever so OP set it up a date.
Old 04-22-2011, 01:58 PM   #28
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
I think he said May 2,3, or 4
Old 04-22-2011, 02:35 PM   #29
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Wednesday May 4th at 7PM.

Sam's Bar-B-Que
1110 South Bascom Avenue
San Jose, CA 95128-3507
(408) 297-9151
samsbbq.com

Sam's has a nice big back room that I'm sure we can all squeeze into. The food is great and there's a good chance there'll be live music too!

If you can make it; great! If not, maybe next time!
Old 04-22-2011, 10:36 PM   #30
o2begrn is on a distinguished road

Name: Carlos
o2begrn's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good to me
Old 04-22-2011, 10:39 PM   #31
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ian408 View Post

Sam's Bar-B-Que
1110 South Bascom Avenue
San Jose, CA 95128-3507
(408) 297-9151
samsbbq.com

Sam's has a nice big back room that I'm sure we can all squeeze into. The food is great and there's a good chance there'll be live music too!

So is this the place or are you just tossing it out there?
Old 04-22-2011, 10:40 PM   #32
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Got class Wednesday nights As soon as summer hits I'll have more availability.
Old 04-22-2011, 11:13 PM   #33
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Quote:
Originally Posted by ian408 View Post

Sam's Bar-B-Que
1110 South Bascom Avenue
San Jose, CA 95128-3507
(408) 297-9151
samsbbq.com

Cool works fo rme.

Quote:
I think it's safe to say that this is the place.
Old 04-23-2011, 12:34 AM   #34
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It's da place.
Old 04-23-2011, 12:38 AM   #35
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed. Im down. Going to be moving down to Santa Rosa area in a couple weeks.
Old 04-23-2011, 01:15 AM   #36
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
dam got work on wednesdays. no go for me
Old 04-23-2011, 01:40 AM   #37
Camburg :)
Ptowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryce
Ptowntaco's Tacoma Gallery
damn SJ is a haul for me lol
Old 04-23-2011, 01:41 AM   #38
DCtaco05 will become famous soon enough

Name: dustin
DCtaco05's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ptowntaco View Post
damn SJ is a haul for me lol
X2
Old 04-23-2011, 01:45 AM   #39
Camburg :)
Ptowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryce
Ptowntaco's Tacoma Gallery
Im down just maybe next month in SF or somewhere not as far south...
Old 04-24-2011, 08:24 PM   #40
Rob2.7Taco is on a distinguished road

Name: Rob
Rob2.7Taco's Tacoma Gallery
It's set then:

Sam's Bar-B-Que
1110 South Bascom Avenue
San Jose, CA 95128-3507
(408) 297-9151
samsbbq.com