Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Light Racing UCA

Old 04-19-2011, 11:16 PM   #1
o2begrn is on a distinguished road

Name: Carlos
o2begrn's Tacoma Gallery
Light Racing UCA

got my light racing uca today and i will be installing them tomorrow wish me luck
Old 04-19-2011, 11:17 PM   #2
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck man. Not to hard of an install, just getting the long bolt in and out is kind of a PITA.
Old 04-19-2011, 11:20 PM   #3
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Put mine on today , not too bad .
Old 04-19-2011, 11:21 PM   #4
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Put mine on today , not too bad .

Truck looks good BTW pete. Now ya just need to mount that bumper.
Old 04-19-2011, 11:23 PM   #5

o2begrn's Tacoma Gallery
just in time i took a couple of days off for spring break with the kids ,,so i will have my child labor force with me...
Old 04-19-2011, 11:25 PM   #6
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post

Truck looks good BTW pete. Now ya just need to mount that bumper.

That's next on my list my good man
Old 04-19-2011, 11:27 PM   #7

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by o2begrn View Post
just in time i took a couple of days off for spring break with the kids ,,so i will have my child labor force with me...
The long bolt is the worst part , we used some water pump pliers wrapped with a towel and folded the fender toward the tire enough to wiggle the bolt out into the engine bay .

Be careful of the fuel and air conditioning lines that are inside the fender behind this location .
Old 04-21-2011, 08:50 PM   #8
Haaann
Blacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Blacktacoma23's Tacoma Gallery
Let me know how you guys like them.
Im looking to buy a pair soon!
Old 04-21-2011, 08:59 PM   #9
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
It is pretty easy. Let me know if you need any help and I can try to make it out. I have to work swing shit tomorrow night. When I did mine on my 4runner I had to take out the battery in order to get the bolt out through the hood.
Old 04-22-2011, 03:10 PM   #10

o2begrn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_wood View Post
It is pretty easy. Let me know if you need any help and I can try to make it out. I have to work swing shit tomorrow night. When I did mine on my 4runner I had to take out the battery in order to get the bolt out through the hood.
Thanks Jacob i just finished was very easy ,,i think the hardest part was lugging my rims and tire around,,damn things are heavy...on another not the light racing ones are nice and beefy and the stock feels light and cheap ,,,now time to get a alignment no pics because there are many good write ups on the install ..Also don't buy them from Toytec Fat bobs has a way better price and customer service just call them for the better price...
Old 04-22-2011, 03:17 PM   #11
cnew is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
cnew's Tacoma Gallery
I was wondering if and when you were going to get some ucas after I saw your lift at the mod day. The truck looks great. How did the alignment go?
Old 04-22-2011, 03:28 PM   #12
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Please tell me you got the right torque specs
Old 04-22-2011, 06:08 PM   #13

o2begrn's Tacoma Gallery
alignment went OK i have a slight drift to the right ,,,,may have been the wind driving down the freeway,,,,i mean a slight drift ''''''

Jerry yes i double checked all torque specs
Old 05-14-2011, 07:28 PM   #14

o2begrn's Tacoma Gallery
getting the new rims and tires installed
Attached Thumbnails
Light Racing UCA-uploadfromtaptalk1305426465724.jpg