Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

PRS Mod Day 6 June 11

Old 04-22-2011, 08:11 AM   #1
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
PRS Mod Day 6 June 11

Ok folks, This will be the last one til the fall. You know how I don't like to do these things in the height of summer. This one is mainly to help get everyone ready for the summer camping trip. We will definitely be doing BBQ this time. We will start the suspension list with 2 and go from there depending on what the first 2 are. Respond if you are attending and what mods you have.

We will try to get everyone's work done. but, with so many people it may not happen. Will depend mainly on how much suspension work we have. I have all the tools and such. You are not required to pay for work, but the tip jar will be there as usual. You help and others help you. Even if you are not mechanically inclined its no big deal. Plenty of us are and there is always a need for a 2x4 man. Basically this means if were working on your truck please try to help as much as you can even if its just fetching tools. All my tools will have to be put away when we are done. Parking will be a little challenging. but, folks who are just there to help and hang out can park anywhere.

*1. PRS
*2. Jlee (Rock Lights)
*3. TRDMedic
*4. GhostFJ
*5. Bmase11
*6. Mrfastlayne
*7. Coppert
*8. Overlander36 (Norcal FJs) (Skids, Rear lower control arms)
*9. Willimatic
*10. Dirty5Thirty
*11 Stevenstaco

Suspension List

1. Willimatic (billies/AAL)
2. CopperT
3. TRDMedic
Old 04-22-2011, 08:12 AM   #2
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
You know I'm there SAS for me
Old 04-22-2011, 08:47 AM   #4
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be there most likely.
Old 04-22-2011, 09:01 AM   #5
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

And Dana might have some suspension to install if we don't get it done before then.
Old 04-22-2011, 09:08 AM   #6
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
And Dana might have some suspension to install if we don't get it done before then.
Who is Dana?
Old 04-22-2011, 09:09 AM   #7
Slamry

My girlfriend.
Old 04-22-2011, 09:10 AM   #8
Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
My girlfriend.
Ahhhh... Does she have a User Name? What kind of truck? what lift?
Old 04-22-2011, 09:11 AM   #9
Slamry

Dana44. We are still getting everything worked out with what she is going to be getting.
Old 04-22-2011, 11:23 AM   #10
willimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to behold

Name: Will
willimatic's Tacoma Gallery
Where will the location be? I was thinking about doing suspension. I have no mechanical skills at all! But I can fetch tools, bring some beer and some tip jar money for sure.

I am in Folsom, CA BTW!
Old 04-22-2011, 11:24 AM   #11
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by willimatic View Post
Where will the location be? I was thinking about doing suspension. I have no mechanical skills at all! But I can fetch tools, bring some beer and some tip jar money for sure.

I am in Folsom, CA BTW!

Roseville
Old 04-22-2011, 11:32 AM   #12
willimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to behold

OK. You guys are familiar with the 5100's/Eibachs/AALs then? That is what I want to install.
Old 04-22-2011, 11:57 AM   #13
Navy:
Quote:
OK. You guys are familiar with the 5100's/Eibachs/AALs then? That is what I want to install.
HAHAHAHA... yeah we've done a few..
Old 04-22-2011, 12:06 PM   #14
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRS 2 TiFJ View Post
HAHAHAHA... yeah we've done a few..

Yeah about 70% of the Norcal TW lifts
Old 04-22-2011, 01:03 PM   #15
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Ahh bummer I'll be in SoCal that weekend for a wedding. Picking up my XRC-8 while down there though
Old 04-22-2011, 02:29 PM   #16
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
Ahh bummer I'll be in SoCal that weekend for a wedding. Picking up my XRC-8 while down there though

Nice let me know if you want to install it at the house.
Old 04-22-2011, 02:55 PM   #17
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Nice let me know if you want to install it at the house.
wooT! Are you installing yours with your new bumper?
Old 04-22-2011, 03:20 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Yeah about 70% of the Norcal TW lifts
Don't meant to go off topic, but do you think a carrier bearing drop is neccessary for the bills/eibachs/aal lift? billies on all 4s and at 0 up front w/ eibachs, and doing a 2" AAL in the rear.
Old 04-22-2011, 03:21 PM   #19
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Don't meant to go off topic, but do you think a carrier bearing drop is neccessary for the bills/eibachs/aal lift? billies on all 4s and at 0 up front w/ eibachs, and doing a 2" AAL in the rear.

It helped me
Old 04-22-2011, 03:23 PM   #20
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
wooT! Are you installing yours with your new bumper?
Hell yeah I'm painting the winch this weekend it's a little scratched up. My bumper is being shipped out Monday and I should have it painted and ready to install by Saturday before the snow run.