Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Carnegie tomorrow (4-22-11)

Old 04-22-2011, 08:08 PM   #1
WUT?
thegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thegame's Tacoma Gallery
Carnegie tomorrow (4-22-11)

Kind of short notice but I want to go test my truck out and thought Carnegie would be a good place to get in the dirt. Thinking about getting out there before noon and hanging out until it gets boring. Post up here or look for me out there in this!

Old 04-22-2011, 08:19 PM   #2
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah a little shore notice for me but were doing a snow run next Sunday if you want to play in the snow. That is if you have 4wd I can't tell seeing how you say you have a 4wd Prerunner.
Old 04-22-2011, 08:36 PM   #3
WUT?
thegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thegame's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Yeah a little shore notice for me but were doing a snow run next Sunday if you want to play in the snow. That is if you have 4wd I can't tell seeing how you say you have a 4wd Prerunner.
Yup it's 4wd now. Just had the ARB locker installed out back too
Old 04-22-2011, 09:00 PM   #4
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
dont go in to the mud hole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rip carpet
Old 04-22-2011, 09:09 PM   #5
WUT?

thegame's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
dont go in to the mud hole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rip carpet
I used to take my old Ford Ranger out there and STOMP through mud holes but it's such a mess to clean up that I don't get anywhere near it anymore. Thanks for the tip though
Old 04-22-2011, 09:16 PM   #6
plee33 will become famous soon enoughplee33 will become famous soon enough
Name: Peter
plee33's Tacoma Gallery
Whatever you do, just don't go alone. Why don't you just wait til next sunday and tag along with all of us for the snow run??
Old 04-22-2011, 09:29 PM   #7
WUT?

thegame's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by plee33 View Post
Whatever you do, just don't go alone. Why don't you just wait til next sunday and tag along with all of us for the snow run??
I'm not new to wheeling, trust me. A friend of mine is going with me tomorrow.
Old 04-22-2011, 10:05 PM   #8
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Cool well have fun and if you want to run with us next Sunday let me know.

Also we have a camping trip coming up were running quite a few trails http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...e-23-26-a.html
Old 04-22-2011, 10:39 PM   #9
WUT?

thegame's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Cool well have fun and if you want to run with us next Sunday let me know.

Also we have a camping trip coming up were running quite a few trails http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...e-23-26-a.html
I may be up on the Rubicon that weekend doing work with FOTR. Weekend before that may be a trip to Courtright Reservoir (Start of the Dusy Ershim)
Old 04-22-2011, 10:42 PM   #10
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Carnegie is so small! Your rig looks like it's ready for bigger and better places.
Old 04-22-2011, 10:50 PM   #11
WUT?

thegame's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
Carnegie is so small! Your rig looks like it's ready for bigger and better places.
Oh it is now! Planning to run the Rubicon this summer as well as Dusy
Old 04-23-2011, 08:34 PM   #12
WUT?

thegame's Tacoma Gallery
Well, Carnegie changed things up a little bit. They added some horseshoe shaped rock pile that I played around on. Truck made it up the stair steps, through the frame twister no problem Didn't even air down but I did have to spin the tires in some cases to get out of the rocks I was in. Quite a difference going from a solid axle Tacoma with 2 lockers and dual cases with a 5 speed!
Attached Thumbnails
Carnegie tomorrow (4-22-11)-picture-6.jpg