Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Suggestions?

Old 04-23-2011, 03:04 PM   #1
HTTR!
RBPTOY is just really niceRBPTOY is just really niceRBPTOY is just really niceRBPTOY is just really niceRBPTOY is just really nice

Name: Brian
RBPTOY's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Suggestions?

I am starting a home for (hopefully) all of us. norcaltacomas.com and was hoping for suggestions for categories etc.

I was thinking meet ups for trail runs, experiences with local shops, etc. but would love to know what you guys/gals would like to see.

I am also looking for some moderators for the site to help out. If you guys/gals have an interest in something local like this send me some ideas or join up on the site and send me a PM.

Thanks everyone!
Old 04-23-2011, 05:06 PM   #2
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Suggestions for categories would really all be the same simple stuff. Make sure you have all years/models for the Tacomas, suspension, outfitting, mechanical, wheels/tires, DIY, etc. Have some sort of calendar for events, and a separate category for planned trips, and another category for trip reports. I will definitely be interested in signing up to the link, although I don't even have a Tacoma anymore .
Old 04-23-2011, 05:37 PM   #3
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
I would be happy to be a moderator, though i dont have a taco anymore.

Maybe not make it a Taco specific site? there are so many of us who are active on several sites. would be a good to have a Norcal Toyota Trucks, tacos, fjs, 4runners thing.
Old 04-23-2011, 07:39 PM   #4
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRS 2 TiFJ View Post

Maybe not make it a Taco specific site? there are so many of us who are active on several sites. would be a good to have a Norcal Toyota Trucks, tacos, fjs, 4runners thing.
Yeah I agree with this. I'll be a mod too .
Old 04-23-2011, 10:28 PM   #5
Mr SGA
MrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Layne
MrFastLayne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I like the way you think.
Old 04-24-2011, 12:50 AM   #6
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Just joined haha

But I agree that it should include other trucks. If so, then does that change the forum name?
Old 04-24-2011, 07:27 AM   #7
HTTR!
RBPTOY is just really niceRBPTOY is just really niceRBPTOY is just really niceRBPTOY is just really niceRBPTOY is just really nice

RBPTOY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Great idea! Just registered norcaltoyotas.com, and added you as a mod to the taco site ;-)
Old 04-24-2011, 07:29 AM   #8
HTTR!

RBPTOY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_wood View Post
Yeah I agree with this. I'll be a mod too .
What is your username on the site?
Old 04-24-2011, 08:29 AM   #9
Screw your MPG's

jacob_wood
Old 04-24-2011, 08:30 AM   #10
HTTR!

RBPTOY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_wood View Post
jacob_wood
You are now a global mod :-)
Old 04-24-2011, 10:36 AM   #11
Mall Krawler
coppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Travis
coppert's Tacoma Gallery
I registered, but have never recevied the activation email. I also tried "resending activation code" still nothing.
Old 04-24-2011, 10:49 AM   #12
HTTR!

RBPTOY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by coppert View Post
I registered, but have never recevied the activation email. I also tried "resending activation code" still nothing.
Sorry man, I tried to upgrade the forum and everything broke

I am re-doing all the stuff and it should be up soon.
Old 04-24-2011, 11:09 AM   #13
HTTR!

RBPTOY's Tacoma Gallery
How about now? Can you try the resend please?
Old 04-24-2011, 11:29 AM   #14
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RBPTOY View Post
no worky for me...
Old 04-24-2011, 12:06 PM   #15
Mall Krawler
coppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Travis
coppert's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RBPTOY View Post
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.
Old 04-25-2011, 05:18 AM   #16
Mr SGA
MrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Layne
MrFastLayne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by coppert View Post
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.
Me 2.
Old 04-25-2011, 09:07 AM   #17
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Have something big in the works thats been in planning for awhile
Old 04-25-2011, 10:43 AM   #18
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
Have something big in the works thats been in planning for awhile
Huh?
Old 04-25-2011, 10:55 AM   #20
Navy:
Maybe hes planning a giant tupperware party?