Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

TW go-kart race day: RPM in Sacramento

Old 04-24-2011, 01:12 PM   #1
Opendriver is on a distinguished road

Opendriver's Tacoma Gallery
TW go-kart race day: RPM in Sacramento

Would this be something that we could get a group of people to do?

http://raceplacemotorsports.com/race-pricing.aspx

I was thinking either their Outlaw spint race or Grand prix race, or maybe some combination of those and hot laps.

As far as a date, I guess that's be determined if we can get enough people, but prob mid/end of May?

Yay, nay?
Old 04-25-2011, 10:41 PM   #2
Mr SGA
MrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Layne
MrFastLayne's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 04-25-2011, 10:55 PM   #3
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
would be interested...i'm trying to get up to sac to visit the fam around the end of may
Old 04-26-2011, 06:10 PM   #4
bmase11 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brent
bmase11's Tacoma Gallery
I've been to RPM a couple times, this place is AWESOME. If you like FAST go karts, like real indoor racing (not the teeny bopper 15mph go karts at the fair), then you need to go here. I'm surprised more arent interested. I wont be able to go due to the price, but this would be a real fun event to get goin
Old 04-26-2011, 07:19 PM   #5
Master of the Prius...
SpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryen
SpazzyB's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to SpazzyB
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmase11 View Post
I wont be able to go due to the price...
only thing holding me back.
Old 05-01-2011, 10:27 AM   #6

Damn. Any other takers? If moneys an issue, I think we could all do a session of hot laps
Old 05-01-2011, 10:32 AM   #7
Official TW Igloo Builder
cantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hugh Jass
cantac09's Tacoma Gallery
ya i'm in
Old 05-11-2011, 11:04 PM   #9

Going to go on Sunday afternoon. Prob some time between noon and 3. Pm if you want to meet up