Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Window Tinting Recommendations

Old 05-05-2011, 05:32 PM   #1
TRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRDMEDIC's Tacoma Gallery
Window Tinting Recommendations

Where do guys recommend to get my windows tinted around the Sacramento area?
Old 05-08-2011, 11:36 PM   #2
TRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

anyone? someone? I know someone's tinted up.
Old 05-09-2011, 09:21 PM   #3
Ridendirtywhips will become famous soon enoughRidendirtywhips will become famous soon enough
Ridendirtywhips's Tacoma Gallery
I always get mine done @ Professional tint in arden and howe. Let me know i can probably talk to the owner his name is Dre.
Old 05-10-2011, 04:03 PM   #4

Were you the guy doing tailight tints? Ric right? Are you friends with the owner? I was looking at gettin it done there!