Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Anyone at NAS Lemoore???

Old 05-07-2011, 03:49 PM   #1
Sheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant future

Navy: Hospital Corpsman 8404 (HM3)
Name: Gary
Sheepdog's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone at NAS Lemoore???

I'll be stationed at the Naval Hospital in Lemoore and I was wondering if any of you guys are stationed there or at the Air Station. I'm hoping to find someone in the area so I can hook up with and go wheelin or something. Let me know!!!

Thanks
Old 05-07-2011, 03:58 PM   #2
J-rob
beefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: J-Rob
beefcake's Tacoma Gallery
well im not in lemoore but we got a 599 thread ....on my sig