Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Hollister 6/18-6/19

Old 05-08-2011, 10:50 PM   #1
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Hollister 6/18-6/19

Hey guys, I know there's a bunch of NorCal events going on in the next few weeks, but I'm headed to Hollister the weekend of June 18 and 19. Gonna be camping out, hitting the trails, and hitting up the Lower Ranch with some dirt bikes.

Would love to have you guys out there too, especially if I need to be winched out again
Old 05-08-2011, 10:57 PM   #2
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I have to save gas for the 23-26th
Old 05-08-2011, 11:03 PM   #4
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yeah no worries.

Remember the good ol days when you were bored and would just go on drives for the hell of it? Now driving trips have to be strategic hahaha
Old 05-08-2011, 11:06 PM   #5
B A N N E D
stevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: steven
stevenstaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
Yeah no worries.

Remember the good ol days when you were bored and would just go on drives for the hell of it? Now driving trips have to be strategic hahaha
yeah back when gas was 1.00 ......I remember those days
Old 05-08-2011, 11:13 PM   #6
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenstaco View Post
yeah back when gas was 1.00 ......I remember those days
haha I'm not that old.

When I started driving, gas was ~$1.15 range
Old 05-08-2011, 11:13 PM   #7
B A N N E D
stevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
haha I'm not that old.

When I started driving, gas was ~$1.15 range
hey Im only 3 years older than you
Old 05-09-2011, 07:06 AM   #8
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I can't make this as well June is a busy month for me. More mods
Old 05-09-2011, 07:29 AM   #9
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Sorry, im out for this one. I've had enough HH for a few months.
Old 05-09-2011, 10:13 PM   #10
n00b

^ Yeah Hollister is kind of played out right now, but my GF's dad wants to go out on the dirt bikes and I get to show him the Upper Ranch
Old 05-10-2011, 09:32 AM   #11
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
You camping in the lower or upper ranch? I've got a couple quads too. Not sure about the dates yet though.
Old 05-10-2011, 10:50 AM   #12
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
You realize this is fathers day weekend as well right? Tis why i didnt choose this weekend for the camping trip.
Old 05-10-2011, 12:17 PM   #13
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
You camping in the lower or upper ranch? I've got a couple quads too. Not sure about the dates yet though.
there's more campgrounds in the lower ranch so we might camp there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRS 2 TiFJ View Post
You realize this is fathers day weekend as well right? Tis why i didnt choose this weekend for the camping trip.
yeah, well, I'm going with my GF's dad (basically my father in law). Most of the fun will be on Saturday anyway. So I'll be back home in time on Sunday to celebrate with my dad.
Old 06-06-2011, 08:24 AM   #14
n00b

bump! anyone still interested in this?
Old 06-10-2011, 01:40 PM   #16
06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold

Name: Ryan
06RadiantRed's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, that's the weekend I ended up making my camping trip that you helped me out with. Stumpy Meadows!
Old 06-10-2011, 04:03 PM   #17
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06RadiantRed View Post
Damn, that's the weekend I ended up making my camping trip that you helped me out with. Stumpy Meadows!
Oh nice! You'll love it there. Check out University Falls!

As far as Hollister, I may back out of this one. I know, I started this thread, but I might have to reschedule this one since I'm going somewhere every weekend til August. Will know more as the week goes on. I also need to install my winch sometime
Old 06-10-2011, 04:14 PM   #18
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh nice! You'll love it there. Check out University Falls!

As far as Hollister, I may back out of this one. I know, I started this thread, but I might have to reschedule this one since I'm going somewhere every weekend til August. Will know more as the week goes on. I also need to install my winch sometime

Hit me up man I'll help you out.
Old 06-13-2011, 10:38 PM   #19
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Hit me up man I'll help you out.
Thanks Jerry.

I'm backing out of the trip. Hopefully I can reschedule it later in the summer. Sorry guys
Old 06-13-2011, 10:39 PM   #20
B A N N E D

Quote:
Thanks Jerry.

I'm backing out of the trip. Hopefully I can reschedule it later in the summer. Sorry guys
nope... the op cant back out its in the rules