Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Hell Hole overnight camping and wheeling trip July 16th & July 17th 2011

View Poll Results: What to run?
Run Eagle Lakes & Try Signal Peak 1 16.67%
Run Hell Hole and camp at the Lake 5 83.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-10-2011, 08:51 AM   #1
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Hell Hole overnight camping and wheeling trip July 16th & July 17th 2011

Update 7/11/2011
Were going to Hell hole Reservoir and running the Hell hole OHV trail. We will be meeting in Auburn at the chevron at 8:00am
13381 Lincoln Way
Auburn, CA 95603-3212

It's a 2 hour drive from Auburn to Hell Hole so we will be on the trail by 10:00am. It's a short but "hardcore" trail it's only 4.0 miles long but takes about 2 hours one way. once we get to the end we can set up camp do some fishing and beer drinking.

As for Sunday were thinking of getting up early and hitting another trail Maybe long Canyon I think getting to 50 will be easier then I-80 seeing how the roads going to 50 are lower then 6000ft

Requirements
1. "You must have 4wd"
2. A mild lift (2" or more) with at the least good 31" AT tires is HIGHLY recommended
3. One locker is HIGHLY recommended but not required
4. Rock sliders are highly recommended to have for this run i wouldn't do it without them. (Also front, rear armor & skids would help you out to avoid body damage but not required)
5. Recovery equipment (Tow strap, Shackles, Hi-Lift jack & Spare Tire)

The dates are July 16th & 17th

We are limiting this trip to 10 trucks MAX anything more then 10 and we will be waiting for the others to catch up half the time. so it's a first come basis the first 10 on the list are the ones going.

1. JLee (Confirmed)
2. Grif (Confirmed)
3. w3tw0rks (Confirmed)
4. quattrokiwi (Confirmed)
5. GHOSTFJ (Confirmed)
6. bmase11 (Confirmed)

Here is the photos from the trip.

Old 05-11-2011, 08:21 AM   #2
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Really no one
Old 05-11-2011, 01:39 PM   #3
bmase11 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brent
bmase11's Tacoma Gallery
Lol its only been a day, give it some time
Some of us younger folk are busy being stuck in finals MONTH at skool

That being said, yes count me in. Is there a possibility to get real crazy and throw in Deer Valley with this?
Old 05-11-2011, 01:49 PM   #4
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmase11 View Post
Lol its only been a day, give it some time
Some of us younger folk are busy being stuck in finals MONTH at skool

That being said, yes count me in. Is there a possibility to get real crazy and throw in Deer Valley with this?

LOL I know most of the time guys are on it like fly's on shit and this thread no posts. Skerrd

I'm down for Deer Valley if time permits
Old 05-11-2011, 07:17 PM   #5
GHOSTFJ will become famous soon enoughGHOSTFJ will become famous soon enough

GHOSTFJ's Tacoma Gallery
I think I will down in socal for ALLCAL. But if I dont go, I will be down with slick rock, strawberry and deer valley.
Old 05-11-2011, 07:23 PM   #6
Mr SGA
MrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Layne
MrFastLayne's Tacoma Gallery
I don't have sliders or a lift.

Old 05-11-2011, 07:40 PM   #7
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFastLayne View Post
I don't have sliders or a lift.
Hmmm. Do you like your rocker pannels?
Old 05-11-2011, 07:50 PM   #8
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
What are the dates?

edit: just saw. I'm going camping that weekend. Have fun, those trails look sick!
Old 05-11-2011, 10:30 PM   #9
Mr SGA
MrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Layne
MrFastLayne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
Hmmm. Do you like your rocker pannels?
Yes I do Like my rocker panels!
Old 05-11-2011, 10:33 PM   #10
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFastLayne View Post
Yes I do Like my rocker panels!
I see. Well...there goes that idea.

I'd suggest sliders before the event then.
Old 05-12-2011, 12:22 PM   #11
tb99trd is on a distinguished road

Name: Tom
tb99trd's Tacoma Gallery
where are these places?
Old 05-12-2011, 01:28 PM   #12
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tb99trd View Post
where are these places?
Here

Old 05-13-2011, 09:01 PM   #13
quattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bruce
quattrokiwi's Tacoma Gallery
Kevin, your not going to find it easy without atleast one locker.

Anyhow, I'm free that weekend, Alvin where you at? you need to be in on this.
Old 05-13-2011, 09:09 PM   #14
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by quattrokiwi View Post
Kevin, your not going to find it easy without atleast one locker.

How how, I'm free that weekend, Alvin where you at? you need to be in on this.
Hell yeah man you and Alvin need to come on this one. Yeah Alvin its time to test those rock lights
Old 05-13-2011, 09:12 PM   #15
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
And I'm hopping to have 2 lockers by then
Old 05-13-2011, 09:17 PM   #17
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenstaco View Post
Oh Steven you can make it
Old 05-13-2011, 09:26 PM   #20
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
Looks like fun!!

I like how you posted the Recomendations so folks arn't out of their element when they arrive, and it makes for a nice trail run. I'm gonna have to keep that in mind for the next meets I plan, we have had a couple guys in the groups here lately who either received damage due to lack of armor or had to be recovered multiple times due to lack of traction........

Anyway, free bump!! If I wan in the area I would be there!
Thanks man