Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

OT: SNWMF

Old 05-27-2011, 03:01 PM   #1
Coconut is on a distinguished road
Name: Cody
Coconut's Tacoma Gallery
OT: SNWMF

Any taco owners going to SNWMF? Its coming pretty fast! I remember seeing some pretty nice Tacomas there last year so Im just checking...
Old 05-27-2011, 03:56 PM   #2
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconut View Post
Any taco owners going to SNWMF? Its coming pretty fast! I remember seeing some pretty nice Tacomas there last year so Im just checking...
Huh? mind spelling that out. have no idea what SNWMF is.

Edit: never mind found it.

Sierra Nevada World Music Festival.

Haha its in boonville. That town is soooooo redneck. will be driving through there tonight. My dads place is on highway 1 just south of where 128 comes in. Sounds like it will be crawling with foul smelling pot head hippies. Ill pass..
Old 05-27-2011, 04:08 PM   #3
Coconut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRS 2 TiFJ View Post
Huh? mind spelling that out. have no idea what SNWMF is.

Edit: never mind found it.

Sierra Nevada World Music Festival.

Haha its in boonville. That town is soooooo redneck. will be driving through there tonight. My dads place is on highway 1 just south of where 128 comes in. Sounds like it will be crawling with foul smelling pot head hippies. Ill pass..
lol... Yeah, I guess I figured anybody who is going would know what that meant. And yeah, its a pretty tiny town. But its home to AVBC!(Anderson Valley Brewing Company) and they make some great beers and put on some great events...

And suprisingly enough, only a select crowd are the foul smelling hippies, unless that foul smell you refer to is the pot then yes, that foul smell will be everywhere. I think they expect over 15,000 people
Old 05-27-2011, 04:12 PM   #4
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconut View Post
lol... Yeah, I guess I figured anybody who is going would know what that meant. And yeah, its a pretty tiny town. But its home to AVBC!(Anderson Valley Brewing Company) and they make some great beers and put on some great events...

And suprisingly enough, only a select crowd are the foul smelling hippies, unless that foul smell you refer to is the pot then yes, that foul smell will be everywhere. I think they expect over 15,000 people
Yeah, i will avoid it like the plague. haha... I've been to the fair and a few rodeos there. The beer is good. I dont really care for large crowds anywhere and 15000 people in boonville doesnt sound like much fun.
Old 05-27-2011, 06:17 PM   #5
Resident T100 guy
97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Melt
97T's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 97T
im halfway tempted to check it out just cause i hear the brewery has a kick ass disc golf course
Old 05-27-2011, 06:29 PM   #6
Coconut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97T View Post
im halfway tempted to check it out just cause i hear the brewery has a kick ass disc golf course
They do! But I doubt any games will be going on that weekend. And the festival isn't actually at the brewery although they do have camping there for the festival goers. I usually camp there the thursday night and then go the the festival camping first thing friday morning... But you can go anytime, The tasting room is usaully always open!