Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

how NOT to mudding

Old 09-29-2011, 10:53 AM   #21
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
UndefinedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Mud is all about chunking it up and throwing it out of the mud pit..before your tires gunk up.

Then you just cruise out because WAHLAHHHHH no more mud in the mud pit
Old 09-29-2011, 11:12 AM   #22
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
i guess im better with rocks than mud
Old 10-08-2011, 03:26 PM   #23
Favian707 is on a distinguished road

Name: Favian
Favian707's Tacoma Gallery
Hahahaha holy shit eric I didn't realize that was you! Rofl....no wonder you didn't come with me the other day hahah
Old 10-08-2011, 04:02 PM   #24
ATriplett513 has much to be proud ofATriplett513 has much to be proud ofATriplett513 has much to be proud ofATriplett513 has much to be proud ofATriplett513 has much to be proud ofATriplett513 has much to be proud ofATriplett513 has much to be proud ofATriplett513 has much to be proud of
Army:
ATriplett513's Tacoma Gallery
If you're going to do something like that at least go in with some speed
Old 10-19-2011, 11:07 AM   #26
05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ken
05sctaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Favian707 View Post
Hahahaha holy shit eric I didn't realize that was you! Rofl....no wonder you didn't come with me the other day hahah

You need to get a snorkel..............
Old 10-24-2011, 10:07 AM   #27
87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of

87xjmike's Tacoma Gallery
Really? Approaching shit with no traction ain't physics. You should delete this vid for ever, and not show it to anybody ever again. It's embarrassing to even watch.
Old 10-24-2011, 10:52 AM   #28
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 87xjmike View Post
Really? Approaching shit with no traction ain't physics. You should delete this vid for ever, and not show it to anybody ever again. It's embarrassing to even watch.
Don't fucking tell me what to do
Old 10-24-2011, 11:11 AM   #29
87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of

87xjmike's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
Don't fucking tell me what to do
Well what kinda responses are you looking for after posting a vid that’s going to knowingly humiliate yourself? A or effort? Better luck next time?
I guess we all got to start somewhere…there you go how bout that one
Old 10-24-2011, 11:33 AM   #30
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
mud spelled backwards
Old 10-24-2011, 11:47 AM   #31
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Cmon guys. Take it easy. We all have to make mistakes to learn. No need to attack each other. I'm sure you've been stuck before.

TW is a friendly place so kindly knock it off.
Old 10-24-2011, 12:04 PM   #32
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
Cmon guys. Take it easy. We all have to make mistakes to learn. No need to attack each other. I'm sure you've been stuck before.

TW is a friendly place so kindly knock it off.
This message brought to you by the letters M, O, D, and the number 2.

I'm sure the guy doesn't expect a cookie- but it's a good video to do some constructive talking about mud driving techniques (and brian is right..That shit is part art, part science) instead of getting down on the guy for making a mistake.
Old 10-24-2011, 05:57 PM   #33
Favian707 is on a distinguished road

Name: Favian
Favian707's Tacoma Gallery
hey atleast he learned a lesson, i invited him mudding a few weeks back and he said no

Old 10-24-2011, 07:37 PM   #35
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
It's just friendly ribbing and yes, I been stuck before too....in a 77 corolla station wagon that had no business being offroad....and more than once did lots of mud spelled backwards things in it.
Old 10-24-2011, 07:41 PM   #36
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
UndefinedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I've seen people crawl into mud and get out but it was just all straight horsepower...they took all the MUD, threw in the air and out the mud pit, and then just drove out of the no longer mud pit lol
Old 10-24-2011, 07:50 PM   #37
cummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cummins6speed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 907taco View Post
props to man if that was you putting on the tow strap.
Exactly what I thought. When my friends get stuck in stupid spots like that, they put their own tow straps on
Old 10-24-2011, 08:04 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by cummins6speed View Post
Exactly what I thought. When my friends get stuck in stupid spots like that, they put their own tow straps on
it wasnt me my friend jumped in there like a boss and did it, he has to throw away his undies, i bought him lunch and some beer lol
Old 10-24-2011, 08:22 PM   #40
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Also: Californians.