Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

how NOT to mudding

Old 05-27-2011, 11:40 PM   #1
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
how NOT to mudding

carnegie SVRA, tracy, ca

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTtPa5lQ6Ss
Old 05-27-2011, 11:53 PM   #3
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Should have been left there to die.
Old 05-27-2011, 11:54 PM   #5
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
Should have been left there to die.
that old bitch will never die
Old 05-27-2011, 11:55 PM   #6
Yo! Wat up peeps?
1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future

1Bigbird's Tacoma Gallery
HaHa!
I've been there but in water and the driver should have gone swimming in the mud to get his truck out!
Old 05-27-2011, 11:55 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 907taco View Post
props to man if that was you putting on the tow strap.
it was my buddy with the go pro got him a 6 pack and some taquitos after that
Old 05-27-2011, 11:57 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Bigbird View Post
HaHa!
I've been there but in water and the driver should have gone swimming in the mud to get his truck out!
i know im a giant pussy lol
Old 05-28-2011, 06:10 AM   #9
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
NO mud for me I hate that shit. You probably could of made that if you didn't crawl in it
Old 05-30-2011, 11:35 PM   #11
like a boss
middiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Security
Name: Joe
middiedefense's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to middiedefense
Old 09-18-2011, 12:31 PM   #12
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
UndefinedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
LMFAO!
It really was a waterfall hahaha!

and that mud pit is designed to go through with monemtum..not creepin through it lol.

I've seen stock Yotas make it..it's just monemtum and lot's of gas
Old 09-18-2011, 08:33 PM   #13
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian

I love muddin, but i won't go through giant puddles, especially if its up past the doors. I pulled a jberry with my ranger once.... hydrolocked once I got out. Cranked for a half hour though, managed to drive it home with no permanent damage.

Its a toss up though, if you barrel though that thing, like you really should have, you would have probably sucked the water right in.
Old 09-18-2011, 08:42 PM   #14
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
I think you something in the title.
Old 09-18-2011, 08:45 PM   #15
BornHi is on a distinguished road

Name: TJ
BornHi's Tacoma Gallery
Lots of cleaning...
Old 09-18-2011, 09:17 PM   #16

that was a while back, it was at that moment i decide to keep my truck forever
Old 09-18-2011, 09:25 PM   #17
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
UndefinedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
that was a while back, it was at that moment i decide to keep my truck forever
Old 09-28-2011, 08:03 PM   #18
TheJosh is on a distinguished road

TheJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
NO mud for me I hate that shit. You probably could of made that if you didn't crawl in it
i agree!!

you need if you don't have traction, you need momentum..

Mud = No traction
Old 09-28-2011, 09:43 PM   #19

lol didnt want to pull a jberry
Old 09-29-2011, 10:42 AM   #20
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJosh View Post
i agree!!

you need if you don't have traction, you need momentum..

Mud = No traction
Just saw this post. Driving in mud is an art, just like rock crawling. There is an art to using the steering wheel in mud. I took a stock S10 blazer with bald ass road tires through a flooded tide land once. We dropped in with 2WD, forgetting how hard it is to engage 4WD with the old school automatic hubs. My buddy was driving, got stuck and couldn't figure it out. I was honestly about to give up, but took the wheel and managed to get it moving and completely out in 2WD. If you saw where we were, you wouldn't believe my story for a minute. The mud was well up past the axles and nearly to the door. It was pretty much a swamp.