We are doing it expedition style "FREE" so packing up and moving every day "So pack light". Friday Night we will be camping near the Eagle Lakes trail head there is a few camping spots along the trail we will be meeting the other group on the trail at 10:00am and heading to Eagle Lakes and eating lunch. It's going to be slow moving due to all the trucks we have so prepare for a 3+ hour trek to the Lakes.
I'm bringing a BBQ and a camp stove and I'm willing to do the cooking if we split the cost of food. I'll be making breakfast burritos in the mornings "BOMB"
there easy and cheap and good. And BBQing dinners I'll have a menu once everyone is listed and we know how many people will be with us. Lunches can be every man for themselves just too much of a pain to do wile wheelin. As for drinks it's BYOB
This will be the meeting location on Friday 39.331456,-120.572948 http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=...=UTF8&t=h&z=16
We are running the Eagle Lakes trail on Saturday a stock 4x4 can do this trail there really only one or two spots where a stock truck will need some careful spotting but it can be done without any damage. For the more equipped trucks there is some really good lines we can hit that are pretty crazy so Armor and one locker is recommended to hit those lines. All hard sections have a bypass and most of the trail is pretty simple. There might be high water crossings 18"+ so relocating your diff breathers is recommended.
1. JLee + 3 (Confirmed ) coming up Thursday afternoon
2. Nightstr (Confirmed) coming up Friday evening
3. Stevenstaco (Confirmed) coming up Friday evening
4. Rucas (Confirmed) coming up Friday evening
5. MJonAgs32 (Confirmed) coming up Friday evening
6. t4r4life +1 (Confirmed) coming up Thursday evening
7. MarinCruizin (Confirmed) coming up Friday morning
8. PRS 2 TiFJ (Confirmed) coming up Thursday afternoon
9. Blackdog (Confirmed doing his own food) coming up Friday morning
10. w3tw0rks (Confirmed)
- Saturday morning I'm making breakfast burritos
- Saturday night BBQed Tritip sandwiches & baked beans
- Sunday morning breakfast hash with pancakes
- Smores for every night
everyone is on there own for lunch on Saturday and Sunday.