Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Yuba River Camping 4th of July Weekend

Old 06-13-2011, 09:20 AM   #1
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Yuba River Camping 4th of July Weekend

Okay guys Just thought id toss this out there. I'm going camping 4th of July weekend on the Yuba river it's First-Served Sites but I'm heading up Thursday night after work on the 30th And staying until Monday. I plan on running Signal Peak trail if it's clear and and a few other little trails. Manly we will be doing some fishing along the Yuba river and some shooting. Were also planning on hiking a bit. This is going to be a kick back weekend just hanging around the camp ground not the go go go wheelin trip we did last weekend.

Here is a link to the area
It's a pretty cool little trail to get to the camp ground with a few deep water crossings noting a stock 2wd truck can't do. We did have a prerunner with us last weekend and he made it fine.
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=39.344...295&num=1&z=16

It's pretty cool there is about 3 4x4 mapped trails and tons of others. So if anyone wants to join let me know. It will be wheelin, hiking, Drinking, BBQing, Fishing, Shooting, And more drinking

1. JLee +7

Here are some shots from last weekend.
The camp site

The view from our camp site

There is some water crossings but it's fine for a stock Prerunner I really think a 5 lug could make it in with some careful driving. My buddy made it with a bone stock Jeep Liberty and that thing is low.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2d1xeCzwhH0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mht5B-EvKTY
Old 06-13-2011, 09:29 AM   #2
mjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: National Strike Force
mjohn617's Tacoma Gallery
I have to double check with the wife, but I am going to say IN! Bring guns??
Old 06-13-2011, 09:30 AM   #3
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjohn617 View Post
I have to double check witht wife, but I am going to say IN! Bring guns??

I'm bringing mine
Old 06-13-2011, 09:36 AM   #4
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like fun, but I'll be spending the holiday weekend locally with the family. Have fun and be safe guys
Old 06-13-2011, 09:43 AM   #5
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Put me down as a maybe.
Old 06-13-2011, 10:12 AM   #6
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRS 2 TiFJ View Post
Put me down as a maybe.
Okay
Old 06-26-2011, 11:06 AM   #7
mjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I just ran into some road blocks, my move just got pushed to this week, maybe Tuesday. As soon as I find out Ill let you know, looks like I wouldn't be able hit the road until Saturday evening which sucks.

Do I need to put sliders on or can I get away without them this time?
Old 06-26-2011, 04:20 PM   #8
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjohn617 View Post
I just ran into some road blocks, my move just got pushed to this week, maybe Tuesday. As soon as I find out Ill let you know, looks like I wouldn't be able hit the road until Saturday evening which sucks.

Do I need to put sliders on or can I get away without them this time?

That's cool man but We have made some changes to the location. Were going to be camping at the same location we camped this weekend it was such a great spot we wanted to come back. you will be fine without sliders because I'm not doing anything too crazy.
Old 06-26-2011, 11:05 PM   #9
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
As long as you don't do Fordyce again, you'll be fine without sliders.
Old 06-26-2011, 11:11 PM   #10

Right on, I'll see what happens later this week
Old 06-26-2011, 11:26 PM   #11
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmm...
Old 06-27-2011, 07:06 AM   #12
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstr View Post
Hmmm...
Let's go man I'm going up Thursday and staying until Monday.
Old 06-27-2011, 08:09 AM   #13
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
I cant make this one Jerry. My sister in laws birthday on Saturday.
Old 06-27-2011, 08:12 AM   #14
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I cant make this one Jerry. My sister in laws birthday on Saturday.

Yeah it's cool I'm not going to be doing much wheeling were going to do some fishing and hiking and some shooting. But if Signal Peak is clear I'm going to run up the easy way just to show the girls the view.
Old 06-27-2011, 08:23 AM   #15
Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Yeah it's cool I'm not going to be doing much wheeling were going to do some fishing and hiking and some shooting. But if Signal Peak is clear I'm going to run up the easy way just to show the girls the view.
Sounds cool. I would have liked to have seen it. Hopefully they did get it cleared this weekend.
Old 06-27-2011, 08:26 AM   #16
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sounds cool. I would have liked to have seen it. Hopefully they did get it cleared this weekend.

Yeah they say the 1st but you never know
Old 06-27-2011, 11:57 AM   #17
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Ill be attempting to wheel some of trails in downieville thursday and friday but if you guys are staying the whole weekend maybe ill drop by for the day
Old 06-27-2011, 01:51 PM   #18
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue View Post
Ill be attempting to wheel some of trails in downieville thursday and friday but if you guys are staying the whole weekend maybe ill drop by for the day

We will be there until Monday
Old 06-27-2011, 01:59 PM   #19
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
I'm surprised your music didn't make you wana ghost ride thru the river!!
Old 06-27-2011, 02:11 PM   #20
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
I won't be able to come, work on the fifth and no one wants to pick it up...