Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Norcal Camping trip picture thread

Old 04-24-2013, 08:19 AM   #181
Adventurer
ffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
ffdawson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ian408 View Post
Carrizo Plain National Monument, Pinnacles National Monument, Eastern Sierras, Lake Tahoe. Not sure what the snow load is like these days but if you want to hit the high country, you might want to check the place first-you might want to look up opening dates.

Oh. Bodie would be cool this time of the year as well.

awesome! thank you
Old 04-24-2013, 07:30 PM   #182
cmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
cmj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
i've been there the river is not too bad, take the road where the bathrooms are on fordyce on the back trail, that section of the river is cake, even when its high its doable, there is a good camping spot or you can even do it on the beach.

I thought your rig looked familiar.. I always see it when I go to my chem class at DVC
Old 04-24-2013, 08:40 PM   #183
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmj View Post
I thought your rig looked familiar.. I always see it when I go to my chem class at DVC
haha usually nobody spots me, i think this is the first time, it ain't the beast it use to be, saving some mula for 35s rolling on 31s for now