Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Norcal Camping trip picture thread

Old 06-27-2011, 12:59 AM   #41
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
and

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenstaco View Post

Old 06-27-2011, 06:50 AM   #42
Marincruzn is on a distinguished road

Name: Rick
Marincruzn's Tacoma Gallery
I have some carnage shots of Jerrys rig. Haha. Ill post later.
Mohawk chick (rofl MJ) took some awesome shots. She said she had a geeat time and enjoyed meeting yall.
Jerry: Food was awesome, but stopped about six times for bathroom on way back home. Haha. The pains of Tipatio or whatever its called
Old 06-27-2011, 08:22 AM   #43
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
I haven't even looked at my pictures yet but I got a few. I did wash the mud off the truck last night and I didn't mess that much up. My sliders and skid plates took a beating and my rear bumper took a few hits but the front fender was really the only thing that was bad. I can open my door now so its all good
Old 06-27-2011, 08:37 AM   #44
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
I will get some carnage shots after i clean things up. I dug through Kaylees stuff and found another folder with more pictures. I will post up a bunch more this evening.
Old 06-27-2011, 09:49 AM   #45
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marincruzn View Post
I have some carnage shots of Jerrys rig. Haha. Ill post later.
Mohawk chick (rofl MJ) took some awesome shots. She said she had a geeat time and enjoyed meeting yall.
Jerry: Food was awesome, but stopped about six times for bathroom on way back home. Haha. The pains of Tipatio or whatever its called
yeah her name is like Kaley, right? I just didn't wanna butcher her name. But yeah she was cool and chilled with us all night.

And yes, the food was great, thanks again Jerry. I hit up the bathroom quite a few times too, but that might have been the MRE because I didn't hit up your beans
Old 06-27-2011, 05:20 PM   #46
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
New sig pic!!!..
Old 06-27-2011, 05:21 PM   #47
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRS 2 TiFJ View Post
New sig pic!!!..

How did i know you were going to do that
Old 06-27-2011, 05:23 PM   #48
asphinctersayswhat?

Aww great you just shitted on my new sig pic hahaa. looks good Seth

but I'm waiting on Jerry's pics to decide on a sig pic!!!
Old 06-27-2011, 05:24 PM   #49
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
Aww great you just shitted on my new sig pic hahaa. looks good Seth

but I'm waiting on Jerry's pics to decide on a sig pic!!!

Soon
Old 06-27-2011, 05:25 PM   #50
asphinctersayswhat?

woot! I might ask you to 'chop it for me too
Old 06-27-2011, 05:54 PM   #51
Middle-Aged Member
05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
05Moose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRS 2 TiFJ View Post
New sig pic!!!..
That's funny. This morning, I was scrolling down the page fast and did a double-take because I thought I saw a video of yours doing that. When I scrolled back up, I realized I was seeing the multiple pictures in a row and my brain processed them as moving. Exactly what you did too.
Old 06-27-2011, 07:22 PM   #52
B A N N E D
stevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: steven
stevenstaco's Tacoma Gallery
Here's my new sig pic with cashis riding in the bed

Mj I'll email those pics as soon as the gf is done doing homework on the computer I'm on the iPod
Old 06-28-2011, 12:24 AM   #53
asphinctersayswhat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucas View Post
How do I rotate the you tube vids?
here ya go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggp6WXHQlTI
Old 06-28-2011, 09:07 AM   #54
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Pics and videos on the way
Old 06-28-2011, 09:43 AM   #55
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Okay here they are I'm sure there is more I just picked the best ones. Some of the shots are Kaley's thanks Kaley

MJ's new sig

My carnage

Old 06-28-2011, 10:11 AM   #56
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
^ awesome pics!!!
Old 06-28-2011, 10:22 AM   #57
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Dont think anyone got any pics of my truck
I should have brought a co-pilot
Old 06-28-2011, 10:31 AM   #58
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
Jerry, what program do you use to render those pics?
Old 06-28-2011, 10:35 AM   #59
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucas View Post
Dont think anyone got any pics of my truck
I should have brought a co-pilot
Yeah I think you were too far behind me sorry man

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr97tacoma View Post
Jerry, what program do you use to render those pics?
Adobe Lightroom 3
Old 06-28-2011, 11:41 AM   #60
asphinctersayswhat?

sweet pics! except for the ones of me sleeping LOL

I thought u took like 700 pics? Anymore of my truck?