Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

"Toyota 4x4 specific swap meet" Petaluma CA

Old 07-04-2011, 10:37 AM   #1
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
"Toyota 4x4 specific swap meet" Petaluma CA

Just found this on craigslist. (not my post)
July 9, 2011
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/pts/2469795445.html
Old 07-04-2011, 12:51 PM   #2
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
hey Rucas, where do you live? i feel like i just seen your 1st gen not to long ago
Old 07-04-2011, 01:01 PM   #3
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Im in concord.
Ive got an old school roll bar in the bed now.
Old 07-04-2011, 03:25 PM   #4
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah i saw that too kinda too far from me tho
Old 07-04-2011, 10:32 PM   #5
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucas View Post
Im in concord.
Ive got an old school roll bar in the bed now.
nm. thought i saw your truck in newark... i noticed the red skid plate and saw the same on another tacoma driving around town
Old 07-05-2011, 11:24 AM   #6
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Who's going to this?
Old 07-05-2011, 11:36 AM   #7
Beating Anorexia since 1976
OmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OmahaStylee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
Who's going to this?

I would if I lived closer
Old 07-05-2011, 06:53 PM   #8
1st gen > 2nd gen

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
im probablly not going to go. Its a little far for me. I wish I knew exactly what kinds of stuff was going down there.
I could use a hi lift and sliders, but Im unsure theyll have stuff like that
Old 07-05-2011, 09:20 PM   #9
GHOSTFJ will become famous soon enoughGHOSTFJ will become famous soon enough

GHOSTFJ's Tacoma Gallery
It is being organized by the Pacific Mountain Cruisers. It is open to all models of Toyota but the President of PMC said it will be majority landcruisers and with some fjcruiser goods. There may be goods for you tacoma guys but prob not much if any. I heard there will be some nice looking landcruisers tho.