Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

East Bay Mod Day #2 August 6th

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-05-2011, 09:32 AM   #1
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
East Bay Mod Day #2 August 6th

Okay guys lets do this again I will be hosting another mod day August 6th. We will most likely not be doing any lifts because I don't have a spring compressor. (unless you have CO already set up we can do that) Lifts are full we are not doing anymore.

The temp is going to be in the mid 60's so t's looking to be a nice day for Saturday.

I will be firing up the BBQ and having a potluck so bring some food or drinks.

I have space to work on up to 5 or 6 trucks at once so we can get a lot done.

I have a 220v welder so if anyone needs welds done we can do it.
I also have a 20 ton press brake so if we need any bends done we can do it.

Start time will be 8:00am sharp

The List

Lifts
*1. JLee (TC UCA's & FOX Coilovers)(BBQed Brisket and Salsa)
*2. darkgreentaco (Coils overs and AllPro Expos)(rolls for the Brisket)
*3. acdronin (Coils overs and air bags)( Bringing something good ?)
*4. RockLobster1106 (Toytec Ultimate lift)(chocolate covered strawberries)
*5. Brian (AAL)
*6. Tam (Icon CO's)

Welding
*7. MartyMcfly (spindle gussets)(paper plates, plastic-ware, and cups and napkins)
*8. Rucas (Exhaust mods)( Bringing something good ?)
*9. t4r4life (Pan hard bar drop bracket)(Cookies)

Misc mods
*10. 05Moose (Diff bearing)(Water & Soda & brownies)
*11. drtydru (HID's)(oysters)
*12. MJonAgs32 (trimming fenders & clean his balls)(Pizza)

Just coming to help
*1. 06RadiantRed
*2. w3tw0rks (MORE KING EGG ROLLS!)
*3. Kilted Chiken
*4. TKOMA
*5. SpazzyB (veggie/fruit platter)
*6. jberry813 (King Egg Rolls)
*7. Shemicals
*8. black cx
Old 07-05-2011, 09:49 AM   #2
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
In

not sure of mods at the moment
Old 07-05-2011, 09:54 AM   #3
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
In

not sure of mods at the moment

Well you have a month to find some
Old 07-05-2011, 09:58 AM   #4
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Well you have a month to find some
yea I'm sure I'll have something by then. If not, I might just do some maintenance on the truck. Get rid of those damn UCA squeeks
Old 07-05-2011, 09:59 AM   #5
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
yea I'm sure I'll have something by then. If not, I might just do some maintenance on the truck. Get rid of those damn UCA squeeks

Yeah mine started making noise last weekend.
Old 07-05-2011, 10:05 AM   #6
XXXXL Member
darkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

darkgreentaco's Tacoma Gallery
Jlee-coilovers will be ok for mod day?
Old 07-05-2011, 10:08 AM   #7
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkgreentaco View Post
Jlee-coilovers will be ok for mod day?

Yeah if there already assembled we can toss them on.
Old 07-05-2011, 10:15 AM   #8
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
where do you live?

i dont have any mods, but i can probably come by to help.
Old 07-05-2011, 10:19 AM   #9
XXXXL Member
darkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Yeah if there already assembled we can toss them on.

sweet. im ordering some next week and im not allowed to work on my car in the apartment complex i live at, so that will give me an excuse to head that way and help out, since I flaked on the last mod day you had.
Old 07-05-2011, 10:19 AM   #10
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aficianado View Post
where do you live?

i dont have any mods, but i can probably come by to help.
In El Sobrante
Old 07-05-2011, 10:20 AM   #11
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
sweet. im ordering some next week and im not allowed to work on my car in the apartment complex i live at, so that will give me an excuse to head that way and help out, since I flaked on the last mod day you had.

Okay sounds good are you lifting the rear too?
Old 07-05-2011, 10:22 AM   #12
XXXXL Member

Quote:
Okay sounds good are you lifting the rear too?
Well, by that time ill have extra cash to do it. am i pushing my luck having it done that day also?
Old 07-05-2011, 10:25 AM   #13
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well, by that time ill have extra cash to do it. am i pushing my luck having it done that day also?

No it's simple to do the rear with the CO's and the AAL it should be less then 1 hour to install "That's if everything go's right"
Old 07-05-2011, 10:32 AM   #14
XXXXL Member

Quote:
No it's simple to do the rear with the CO's and the AAL it should be less then 1 hour to install "That's if everything go's right"
im probably going to have the Dakar leaf spring set. Probably easier, right?
Old 07-05-2011, 10:39 AM   #15
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
im probably going to have the Dakar leaf spring set. Probably easier, right?
Even better if your doing extended brake lines we will have to bleed your lines the old fashion way bring brake fluid.
Old 07-05-2011, 10:40 AM   #16
XXXXL Member

Quote:
Even better if your doing extended brake lines we will have to bleed your lines the old fashion way bring brake fluid.
Ahh...good call. I shall bring some.
Old 07-05-2011, 10:43 AM   #17
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
KING EGG ROLLS!!!
Old 07-05-2011, 10:44 AM   #18
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucas View Post
KING EGG ROLLS!!!

Alvin where are you?
Old 07-05-2011, 10:46 AM   #19
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Alvin where are you?
yeah seriously.
I hope his trucks okay, I still havent heard any news about his front end.
we need him for the food
Old 07-05-2011, 11:11 AM   #20
black cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
black cx's Tacoma Gallery
i need my wheels rotated haha..anyone have a hi-jack?

and might need to get my Total Chaos UCA's lubed up

Products Discussed in this Thread