Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Sacramento Cruise and Dine at BWW

Old 07-10-2011, 09:36 PM   #1
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Sacramento Cruise and Dine at BWW AUGUST 27th **UPDATED**

This Saturday Night

Buffalo Wild Wings.

Folsom or Citrus Heights, both are within a few minutes of each other.

7PM Sharp.

If you guys want to cruise still... we can arrange something.....

I JUST WANT SOME DAMN WINGS, BEER, AND A GOOD BULLSHIT.

If I don't have your number, PM me so you don't get left out.
Old 07-10-2011, 09:53 PM   #2
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Where is there a buffalo BWW?
Old 07-10-2011, 09:56 PM   #3
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brian's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstr View Post
Where is there a buffalo BWW?

According to their website, Citrus Heights and Folsom. The one in citrus heights has horrible reviews, so maybe the Folsom one, might be a drive for some of us though.
Old 07-10-2011, 10:15 PM   #4
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Depending on the date I'm in.
Old 07-10-2011, 10:16 PM   #5
willimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to behold

Name: Will
willimatic's Tacoma Gallery
There is one in Folsom, drive by it everyday to work. It's a fairly new location.
Old 07-10-2011, 11:24 PM   #6
Bah Humshit!

brian's Tacoma Gallery
Okay, sounds like Folsom is probably the better of the two. Lets plan on that. Who wants to go? Give me a day or two to decide a date, I am going to work for the first time tommorow, so I will find out my schedule hopefully.
Old 07-11-2011, 05:14 PM   #7
Ridendirtywhips will become famous soon enoughRidendirtywhips will become famous soon enough
Ridendirtywhips's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in...
Old 07-11-2011, 10:01 PM   #8
Master of the Prius...
SpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryen
SpazzyB's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to SpazzyB
i've been to the citrus heights one quite a few times and never had bad service...
Old 07-11-2011, 10:26 PM   #9
Bah Humshit!

brian's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridendirtywhips View Post
I'm in...
Holy crap dude, same truck, same wheels, nice taste COPYCAT! LoL

Anyways, Looks like I might have a fairly easy schedule for the next month or two... I'm going to make a decision on a date tommorow hopefully. Your names will go on the top.
Old 07-11-2011, 11:11 PM   #12
Bah Humshit!

brian's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIYota View Post
If you move it to end of Sept I'll be back from my deployment mid-sept Or just have another meet!
I may start deploying by then I want to have my quals done by then so I can make some money! We can always have another, make even a monthly or bi-monthly ritual who knows!

Quote:
Originally Posted by seksilumpia View Post
sounds good,im a possible attendee! i work and live really close to the one in folsom. i close at my stores on weekends,but im usually off at 930 latest. Welcome to boring Sacramento!

What about Fridays? I only suggested Sat/Sun since most people have plans on fridays....
Old 07-12-2011, 01:15 AM   #14
HIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Angel
HIYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
I may start deploying by then I want to have my quals done by then so I can make some money! We can always have another, make even a monthly or bi-monthly ritual who knows!
Making a monthly meet sounds pretty good...Throw some nice off road trips in there and it'll be some good times.
Old 07-12-2011, 10:02 AM   #15
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Haahaa. My only free nights are Monday and Tuesday. So I guess that won't work!!!

I guess thurs nights too. But depends on the week
Old 07-12-2011, 11:11 AM   #16
Master of the Prius...
SpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryen
SpazzyB's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to SpazzyB
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07trd4x4 View Post
Haahaa. My only free nights are Monday and Tuesday. So I guess that won't work!!!

I guess thurs nights too. But depends on the week
tuesdays are half off wings.
Old 07-12-2011, 11:30 AM   #17
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpazzyB View Post
tuesdays are half off wings.
Nice!!!! Never been there!! Place seems fun though, from what I have seen on the tv ads
Old 07-12-2011, 11:46 AM   #18
Epic Member
tvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
tvbd56's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down, I'm going back to live in Sac for school about August 20th
Old 07-12-2011, 11:56 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvbd56 View Post
I'm down, I'm going back to live in Sac for school about August 20th
Where at!?!? Nevermind saw sac state in profile
Old 07-12-2011, 12:32 PM   #20
Epic Member
tvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
tvbd56's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07trd4x4 View Post
Where at!?!? Nevermind saw sac state in profile
Yeah, going to be my 2nd year in mechanical engineering.