Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

F/S Stereo stuff

Old 07-11-2011, 04:24 PM   #1
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
F/S Stereo stuff

I have an alpine Type S 10" DVC sub. Thought it might have been able to fit in my double cab but found out otherwise. I accidentally dropped it the other day on the chassis, the dent it left will easily 'press out' when you screw it into a box, I promise it will not affect quality.
50 bucks

I also have a JL Audio JX 250/1 amplifier, only 2 months old. The JX series is a brand new 'budget' line from JL audio that was released supposedly this year. Cosmetically, it got a little dirty, but I assure you, the system is still brand new and I can demo it on the spot. Paid 200 for it.

150 bucks.

PM me if you're interested. I'm selling because I found a set Slash series JL amps, which are far better

Pics could be better, but I promise I'm not hiding anything, second photo shows the dent in the chassis.

Old 07-24-2011, 05:38 PM   #3
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
UndefinedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'll let you know if I make it to mod day, if I do..I might work somethin out with you on the sub..
Old 07-24-2011, 07:56 PM   #5
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
UndefinedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm out then, and you listed seperate prices..so I assumed it was a buy what you want thread
Old 07-24-2011, 10:06 PM   #6
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brian's Tacoma Gallery
Not saying I won't, I just WANT to....since they're fairly well power matched.
Old 10-25-2011, 10:33 AM   #7
Bah Humshit!

brian's Tacoma Gallery
TTT.

Still have them, need to get rid of em... collecting dust and hangar rash.