Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Anyone with a tire hookup in the Bay Area?

Old 07-12-2011, 07:06 PM   #1
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vin
SCSPerformance's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone with a tire hookup in the Bay Area?

Is there anyone local with a tire hookup? I'm looking to pick up some 265/70/17 tires soon. TIA.
Old 07-13-2011, 10:08 PM   #4
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
america's tires matches price form tirerack which is the cheapest place to buy tires
Old 07-13-2011, 10:09 PM   #5
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Sherman
Old 07-13-2011, 11:27 PM   #6
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
Sherman
ditto. now i just have to decide what brand and model to go with, lol. he gave me a few good options to choose from.
Old 07-14-2011, 02:18 PM   #7
thebaker will become famous soon enoughthebaker will become famous soon enough

Name: Byron
thebaker's Tacoma Gallery
i'm going to be looking for some new tires soon in the same size you're looking to get. let me know what you end up going with.
Old 07-14-2011, 06:34 PM   #8
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebaker View Post
i'm going to be looking for some new tires soon in the same size you're looking to get. let me know what you end up going with.

well, i decided to give the maxxis buckshot mudders a shot. i've read mostly good reviews as far as tread life, tire noise, and their capabilities. they look great and from what i've gathered, they won't drive you crazy on a dd.

contact sherman for a really good deal. he offered the bfg ko for a good price as well, but i wanted an aggressive mud tire. i'm picking up my set from him this saturday.