Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Good Toyota service/repairs in the Bay Area?

Old 07-17-2011, 11:37 AM   #1
beedoola is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeedoola is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeedoola is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeedoola is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeedoola is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeedoola is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeedoola is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeedoola is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeedoola is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeedoola is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeedoola is one of the sharper tools in the shed

beedoola's Tacoma Gallery
Good Toyota service/repairs in the Bay Area?

I just got my first 01' Taco. Runs good so far but I'd like to take it to a service station to have an engine inspection. I'm not sure what a fair price is to pay for an inspection nor which establishments to go to. Could y'all recommend some places worth checking out?

Would prefer something in the SF or East Bay area.
Old 07-17-2011, 03:21 PM   #2
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
UndefinedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-19-2011, 08:47 PM   #3
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
toyota pro in concord is a great shop.

i had them go over my tacoma after i bought it. they gave it the once over, for a great price. and gave me a list of what i would need to do in the near future.