Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

tell me where to gooooo!!

Old 07-17-2011, 12:44 PM   #1
drtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dru
drtydru's Tacoma Gallery
tell me where to gooooo!!

Im trying to go on a low stress, super fun 4 wheelin camping trip within a 3 mile radius of san francisco. Can you all recomend a good spot with good trails that aren't too technical?

I have an 08 regular cab 4x4 stick. Im not tring to "crawl" up anything to hairy!
Old 07-17-2011, 12:47 PM   #2
XXXXL Member
darkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

darkgreentaco's Tacoma Gallery
Dru, did you mean 30 mile radius?
Old 07-17-2011, 12:49 PM   #3
Itsnevertoearlytostartbee fingupyourobituary
VanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
VanillaGorilla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkgreentaco View Post
Dru, did you mean 30 mile radius?
x2 lol haha might have a little trouble with a 3 mile radius. tons of places to mall crawl within that though
Old 07-17-2011, 12:51 PM   #4
nvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nvdeserted's Tacoma Gallery
3 miles? Try Golden Gate Park. Heads up, 4wheeling in the park is frowned upon.
Old 07-17-2011, 12:52 PM   #5
Itsnevertoearlytostartbee fingupyourobituary
VanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
VanillaGorilla's Tacoma Gallery
fishermans wharf has some stairs.....
Old 07-17-2011, 12:53 PM   #6
drtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the shed

drtydru's Tacoma Gallery
Ahh haa!! 3 hours! Damn you guys are quick!
Old 07-17-2011, 12:54 PM   #7
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
i wouldnt want to crawl into anything hairy myself. slight landing strip is good enough
Old 07-17-2011, 01:00 PM   #8
XXXXL Member
darkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Lot of fun places @3 hours, S.Tahoe, Clearlake, Hollister.
Old 07-17-2011, 01:01 PM   #9
XXXXL Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvdeserted View Post
3 miles? Try Golden Gate Park. Heads up, 4wheeling in the park is frowned upon.
Only if you drive over their precious city coyotes!
Old 07-17-2011, 01:03 PM   #10

drtydru's Tacoma Gallery
Also my buddy coming with me has a stock f150 long bed 4x4 so it has to be ford friendly
Old 07-17-2011, 01:06 PM   #11
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
try Carnegie in the Livermore area
Old 07-17-2011, 01:30 PM   #12
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
UndefinedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbeezy View Post
try Carnegie in the Livermore area
You'd be better off going to Hollister.

Carnegie is shit, for anything period now. I know..I live 5 mins from it.
Old 07-17-2011, 02:19 PM   #13

rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by UndefinedTaco View Post
You'd be better off going to Hollister.

Carnegie is shit, for anything period now. I know..I live 5 mins from it.
really? last time i was there, it wasnt too bad. but then again, that was around 10 years ago!
Old 07-17-2011, 03:20 PM   #14
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbeezy View Post
really? last time i was there, it wasnt too bad. but then again, that was around 10 years ago!
Lol..trucks can only play in the 4X4 area now..they re-did it.
It's ok..but it's only fun after a while..
No stream crossing or anything on any type of vehicle now..
You'd be better off going to Lost Lakes and going wheelin.
PM me if you want directions to Lost Lakes..it's a local Tracy wheelin/riding spot.
Old 07-17-2011, 04:11 PM   #15

drtydru's Tacoma Gallery
I actually camped at lost lakes with my girl on a road trip we were taking through joshua tree. It was a sweet as camp spot.
Old 07-17-2011, 04:14 PM   #16
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
dirve 5 hours and go to pismo.. just dont go to fast cause before you know it, you're falling 60 feet...

Old 07-17-2011, 05:04 PM   #17
I'll eat all your food.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drtydru View Post
I actually camped at lost lakes with my girl on a road trip we were taking through joshua tree. It was a sweet as camp spot.
That's a different Lost Lakes
Old 07-17-2011, 06:39 PM   #18

drtydru's Tacoma Gallery
Gotcha. Well thanks for the info guys. Ill try and check out hollister I think. Im also thinking about goingback up to cow mt. in ukiah. I did that a couple weeks ago and it was hella fun.