Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Anyone Wheeled Pauley Creek Before?

Old 07-20-2011, 05:16 PM   #1
tacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacomtn's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone Wheeled Pauley Creek Before?

About 30mins up Hwy 49 from Downieville. I've always ridden down this one on my mountain bike and have seen some offroad vehicles driving it.

Anyone done it on their DC Tacomas? This is a trail I want to hit.
Old 07-21-2011, 07:34 AM   #2
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomtn View Post
About 30mins up Hwy 49 from Downieville. I've always ridden down this one on my mountain bike and have seen some offroad vehicles driving it.

Anyone done it on their DC Tacomas? This is a trail I want to hit.
Its in my book its a pretty easy trail a stock 4x4 should have no problems running it.
Old 07-22-2011, 09:12 AM   #3
tacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacomtn's Tacoma Gallery
oh, you've done this one. by the looks of the trails you boys have done this summer, yeah this trail is cake walk. there are a couple of rock drops though right around a turn. so i could see with the wheels are near full lock it could present some challenges, maybe hitting the body, undercarriage, or diffs