Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Anyone have a 2.5" shock spanner wrench (king/fox)?

Old 07-24-2011, 04:23 PM   #1
Pakow is one of the sharper tools in the shedPakow is one of the sharper tools in the shedPakow is one of the sharper tools in the shedPakow is one of the sharper tools in the shedPakow is one of the sharper tools in the shedPakow is one of the sharper tools in the shedPakow is one of the sharper tools in the shedPakow is one of the sharper tools in the shedPakow is one of the sharper tools in the shedPakow is one of the sharper tools in the shedPakow is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ryan
Pakow's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have a 2.5" shock spanner wrench (king/fox)?

Hey guys,

I just put a set of fox coilovers, allpro leaf and fox rear shocks on with some DSM UCAs and new KM2s.I need to get the truck aligned asap, but i want to crank the ride height up a little before i do it. No luck moving the preload collars with makeshift tools.

Does anyone have the pin style spanner wrench for these shocks that they would be willing to loan out today in exchange for beer? I'm located in Marin. I already ordered a tool but I really need to get this sorted out quick b/c im driving to B.C next weekend...