Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Slick Rock & Deer Valley weekend trip 8/20 & 8/21

Old 07-26-2011, 09:23 AM   #1
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Slick Rock & Deer Valley weekend trip 8/20 & 8/21

Okay guys the snow will be gone so lets try this again. The Norcal FJ's are running Slick Rock the weekend of 8/20 and me & GHOSTFJ want to make a weekend of it and run Deer Valley Sunday 8/21 so who it down for a weekend wheeling trip? Were going to run Slick Rock Saturday and head up to Deer Valley camp for the night and run Deer Valley from south to north "The hard way" and head home that afternoon.

Requirements
1. "You must have 4wd"
2. A mild lift (2" or more) with at the least good 31" AT tires is HIGHLY recommended
3. One locker is HIGHLY recommended but not required leave the A-Track at home this is a real trail.
4. Rock sliders are highly recommended to have for this run i wouldn't do it without them. (Also front, rear armor & skids would help you out to avoid body damage but not required)
5. Recovery equipment (Tow strap, Shackles, Hi-Lift jack & Spare Tire)

The list

1. GHOSTFJ (Confirmed)
2. JLee (Confirmed)
3. PRS 2 TiFJ (Confirmed)
4. w3tw0rks (Confirmed)

Old 07-28-2011, 08:15 AM   #2
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP come on I can't be the only Tacoma with all the FJ's
Old 07-28-2011, 10:04 AM   #3
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Have fun! I'll be in SD that weekend
Old 07-28-2011, 02:27 PM   #4
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
ummmm... both
Old 07-28-2011, 02:29 PM   #5
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRS 2 TiFJ View Post
ummmm... both
Nice i was waiting for that you going to bring the little lady I talked mine into going but she wants to drive on the trail fuck it i have armor
Old 07-28-2011, 03:01 PM   #6
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Nice i was waiting for that you going to bring the little lady I talked mine into going but she wants to drive on the trail fuck it i have armor
will see if she can get saturday off.
Old 07-28-2011, 08:05 PM   #7
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRS 2 TiFJ View Post
will see if she can get saturday off.
Cool
Old 07-28-2011, 08:40 PM   #8
Middle-Aged Member
05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
05Moose's Tacoma Gallery
Thought you might like to see the current conditions. Latest is on page 2 (with video). Sounds like now the trails are both passable. Certainly no problems by the time you guys go.
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=983385
Old 07-29-2011, 12:27 AM   #9
w3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alvin
w3tw0rks's Tacoma Gallery
Add me to the list for both. My preference would be to hit DV as early as possible on Sunday. Gotta drive back to SJ.
Old 07-29-2011, 01:15 AM   #10
Eff Jay
Grif is on a distinguished road

Air Force: E-5 Aircraft Maintanence
Grif's Tacoma Gallery
Put me down as a I wish.
I've met more of you guys than FJ guys.
Old 07-29-2011, 08:15 AM   #11
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by w3tw0rks View Post
Add me to the list for both. My preference would be to hit DV as early as possible on Sunday. Gotta drive back to SJ.
Yeah I'm with you on that one were driving back to the bay too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grif View Post
Put me down as a I wish.
I've met more of you guys than FJ guys.
Lol yeah we will be doing more trips so stay tuned when are you coming back?
Old 07-29-2011, 10:30 AM   #12
Eff Jay

Grif's Tacoma Gallery
October 8 can't come soon enough.
But maybe i'll get some mods out of the deal.
Old 07-29-2011, 10:30 AM   #13
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grif View Post
October 8 can't come soon enough.
But maybe i'll get some mods out of the deal.
Skids! i just bought mine
Old 07-31-2011, 09:01 AM   #14
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm done wheeling my truck
Old 07-31-2011, 09:41 AM   #15
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post

Old 07-31-2011, 12:23 PM   #16
bmase11 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brent
bmase11's Tacoma Gallery
I'm working to figure out what's goin on with my truck and if I can get everything running again I wanna give these two trails a shot. I'll update when/if I figure anything out.
Old 07-31-2011, 08:46 PM   #17
Middle-Aged Member
05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
05Moose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Old 07-31-2011, 09:20 PM   #18
Eff Jay

Grif's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Skids! i just bought mine
Already on my list!
Old 07-31-2011, 09:29 PM   #19
Benjamin Newman
Btnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Benjamin
Btnewman's Tacoma Gallery
DAMAGE! that trip is for two days after I head to back to ND for my 20 day work hitch
Old 07-31-2011, 10:10 PM   #20
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
WTH?