Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Moving to Redding, CA

Old 08-01-2011, 08:47 PM   #21
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
I remember that too. Good luck and if you need any info feel free to hit me up
Old 08-01-2011, 09:19 PM   #23
$enior M3MB3R
jdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant future

Name: John
jdickey03's Tacoma Gallery
im like 3 hours west of you, theres a couple members on here from Redding or close. I get over there maybe once every 2 months. I was just over there this weekend
Old 08-05-2011, 09:42 PM   #25
GuapOh is just really niceGuapOh is just really niceGuapOh is just really niceGuapOh is just really nice
GuapOh's Tacoma Gallery
It gets hotter than hell up there. Make sure you get a place with AC otherwise you will hate it.
Old 08-05-2011, 10:35 PM   #27
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Not a big hunter, but Shasta Lake has some good fishing, they actually hold a lot of pro tournaments. You have a ton of rivers and crap. Trinity county (to the west) has got everything you can imagine. Just wherever you go up there be careful, a lot of mexican cartel
Old 08-05-2011, 10:51 PM   #28
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
All I know about redding is that it gets hot as f*&# there in the summer so I try to avoid driving through in the middle of the day! lol
Old 08-05-2011, 11:07 PM   #29
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
dont ever stay in americas best inn, or what i like to say "Sweet Lou's Cabin by the lagoon, where we boil the sheets and charge by the hour" lol
Old 08-08-2011, 12:02 AM   #30
DV88 will become famous soon enoughDV88 will become famous soon enough

Name: Dustin
DV88's Tacoma Gallery
WELCOME to Nor Cal

Welcome to the REAL nor cal, not that wannabe, big city mid cal area...

I'm one of a few members up here, we have a thread started but it's pretty dead. There are some sweet jacked up tacomas around here that you'll see but they don't do this tw thing.

You might see me around town, i've got a gold taco with a rear bumper that I'm in the process of fabricating.
Old 08-08-2011, 12:07 AM   #31
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
I never knew you were up there Dustin. I think I know of like 5 people total now that are up there. Well one less since I moved haha. The most active member Redding had lol
Old 08-08-2011, 12:13 AM   #32

DV88's Tacoma Gallery
Unfortunately I am only going to be around for another couple of weeks... I have to go back to HELLSHITHOLETOOMANYPEOPLE(san jose) because I start school (sj state). But I know where to fish! Bow season is getting started too.
Old 08-08-2011, 02:45 AM   #33
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
Ha, I have a buddy that went to SJSU. When you go from Redding to a place like that it is definitely shitty. Is this your first semester there?
Old 08-09-2011, 01:14 AM   #34

DV88's Tacoma Gallery
No, I am going to be a 5th year, going for B.S. I grew up in sj, but have always been able to get to nor cal to visit family and other stuff...

Now i'm just there for school and my fam lives outside of redding.
When I finish school I am never going back haha. TOO MANY PEOPLE... i hate people.
Old 08-09-2011, 01:57 AM   #35
MountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
MountainEarth's Tacoma Gallery
Used to houseboat at Lake Shasta every summer. There are a gazillion placess north of Redding to get lost. Drive out to the Trinity Alps and do some hiking. Also great places around Mount Shasta, Lake Shasta and Trinity Lake. Love the Dunsmuir and Weaverville areas.
Old 08-10-2011, 02:14 PM   #36
MountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
MountainEarth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillfly199 View Post
Just wherever you go up there be careful, a lot of mexican cartel
Seriously? What like pot farms?

OP - here's an area you might find interesting...

http://www.blm.gov/ca/st/en/fo/reddi...onohvmain.html
Old 08-10-2011, 02:32 PM   #37
Itsnevertoearlytostartbee fingupyourobituary
VanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
VanillaGorilla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainEarth View Post
Used to houseboat at Lake Shasta every summer. There are a gazillion placess north of Redding to get lost. Drive out to the Trinity Alps and do some hiking. Also great places around Mount Shasta, Lake Shasta and Trinity Lake. Love the Dunsmuir and Weaverville areas.

X2 on the trinity alps, use to camp at a place over there every year and its awesome. Nice mountain roads and the lake is damn warm too. Water level came up a lot too, should head out there while its still warm.
Old 08-10-2011, 10:17 PM   #38
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainEarth View Post
Seriously? What like pot farms?

OP - here's an area you might find interesting...

http://www.blm.gov/ca/st/en/fo/reddi...onohvmain.html
Ya, its sadly getting bad up there. On fires you would constantly run into them. During the lightning fire we actually had 3 of them get burned up pretty badly.
Old 08-17-2011, 01:46 AM   #40
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
Where are you living at?