Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Moving to Redding, CA

Old 08-17-2011, 09:00 PM   #42
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
You are in a fishing meca central point. The Sacramento is having a pretty decent salmon run right now up there. Lots of wheeling spots as well.

PS. Centerfolds is about 45 mins away and full of college girls. I graduated from there and spent many-a nights with my buds there.
Old 08-17-2011, 10:25 PM   #43
Nothin' Special
especk is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
especk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay238 View Post
You are in a fishing meca central point. The Sacramento is having a pretty decent salmon run right now up there. Lots of wheeling spots as well.

PS. Centerfolds is about 45 mins away and full of college girls. I graduated from there and spent many-a nights with my buds there.
thanks for the info
Old 09-02-2011, 08:21 PM   #44
11-98 MUD
norcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to behold

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jack
norcal4banger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by especk View Post
i remember someone posted somethin like 'northern norcal' thread a while back. im just to lazy to see who it was
That'd be me

Quote:
haha just moved in today. the thermostat read 90* and it was maxed out at that.

who knows about hunting or fishing or 4 wheelin around these parts? im excited to be up here and i wanna get out!
I know of great hunting and fishing spots. Lived here 7 years and would gladly show you around. Sorry I'm getting to this post kinda late lol but hell yeah for another redding taco!!!!!
Old 09-02-2011, 08:25 PM   #45
11-98 MUD
norcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to behold

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jack
norcal4banger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Redding duh!

jk. off Court Street near South St. In between Mercy Hospital and Shasta Regional Medical.

Oh and i live about 5 minutes away from you off of buenaventura
Old 09-02-2011, 09:22 PM   #46
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Redding duh!

jk. off Court Street near South St. In between Mercy Hospital and Shasta Regional Medical.
My buddy lives like 2 blocks over from you. Those are some cool little houses down there. Some decent little dive bars in walking distance from you. I am sure you have heard of Johnnys already. That place sucks ass but it is big with people up there. They used to have chicks that dances on the bar, but the health people shut that down. There is Capones, The Post Office, and my favorite, The Squire Room, which is a complete dive.
Old 09-02-2011, 09:31 PM   #47
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
I know this is Tacomaworld BUT if you need any sort of jeep parts, there is a guy in redding that has prolly 60 Jeeps on his property, every single model made, axles, trans, etc. This guy is the "yota" of jeeps, no pun intended. Lives right off of 299 in Redding..
Old 09-07-2011, 10:37 AM   #48
addictions
Enron is on a distinguished road
Name: Erin
Enron's Tacoma Gallery
I live in redding i kno a few a few cool places have some friends that go out alot more than I do .. tons of trails in the hills dont get lost !
Old 09-07-2011, 02:29 PM   #49
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I was in Redding the other day. I went to this restaurant called Lumberjacks off the 5, Cypress Ave. exit. It's fucking good. That's about the only good thing I have to say about Redding.
Old 09-22-2011, 11:13 PM   #50
lonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to all

Name: Lonnie
lonzorizo's Tacoma Gallery
I have an apartment in Redding won't be fully moved in until after fire season though. I'm about 2 hours away now. I'm there almost every weekend...need someone to show me some trails!