Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Any gigs around?

Old 08-05-2011, 05:53 PM   #21
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaGorilla View Post
ok cool ya I was talking to Gary the other day and im going in today so I'll bring it up and what not. He's the one in charge of hiring basically and Camy plays a small role I suppose. Fingers crossed though that you get hired in the next couple weeks. The new forms that everyone has to fill out there saying when they're available and when they're leaving has to be done by the 14th. So after that he'll have a good idea of what he wants to do with hiring.
cool thanks man i really appreciate it
Old 08-05-2011, 05:54 PM   #22
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
Hey Brian, hit me up, I could use a hand tomorrow in Orinda
dude thanks again
Old 08-18-2011, 11:37 AM   #23

ace is not hiring, the hunt continue
Old 08-31-2011, 08:37 PM   #24

update: got hired at american eagle outfitter
Old 08-31-2011, 10:20 PM   #25
Master Jedi Member I am...
chad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Chad
chad68's Tacoma Gallery
Did you try any temp agencys?

Another option might be doing security work. I did it for almost 6 years as a second job. They pay you for basically doing nothing. Take an open book test and poof you too can get paid for taking long breaks.

I had a post where I very seldom had to deal with or even see people at all. Easy money.
Old 08-31-2011, 10:24 PM   #26
Epic Member
tvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
tvbd56's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
jk good for you man!
Old 09-01-2011, 11:54 AM   #27
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Which one? What's ur discount?
Old 09-01-2011, 11:56 AM   #28
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
My gf used to work there in college. Discount is shit
Old 09-01-2011, 12:15 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
Which one? What's ur discount?
the one in concord mall, yeah i dont think discount is that good
Old 09-01-2011, 12:17 PM   #30
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
UndefinedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
the one in concord mall, yeah i dont think discount is that good
Your crazy!

My friends mom works there and she gets like 35% or something
Shit there is expensive
Old 09-01-2011, 12:17 PM   #31
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
my part time gig is hiring

Lens Crafters in Newpark Mall
No optical experience needed. Either selling glasses or making them in the lab
Old 09-01-2011, 12:18 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by UndefinedTaco View Post
Your crazy!

My friends mom works there and she gets like 35% or something
Shit there is expensive
whats her name?
Old 09-01-2011, 12:18 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
my part time gig is hiring

Lens Crafters in Newpark Mall
No optical experience needed. Either selling glasses or making them in the lab
thats too far i'd lose money just on gas, damn you 15 mpg
Old 09-01-2011, 10:26 PM   #35
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
whats her name?
She works at the Tracy one, I just meant she works at American Eagle lol
Old 09-01-2011, 10:45 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by YayAreaTaco0311 View Post
http://jobview.usajobs.gov/GetJob.as...2+11%3a35%3a00

Deadline is 09/12. I'm hired with SFO. I start training in Oct. Get it while you can.
applied
Eric Zhan
Old 09-01-2011, 11:04 PM   #37
Itsnevertoearlytostartbee fingupyourobituary
VanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
VanillaGorilla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ace is not hiring, the hunt continue
ya i barely got on but thats because i was there for a year and a half and im still close with everyone that works there.

sorry things didnt work out though. maybe ill see u at sunvalley lol
Old 11-02-2011, 12:02 AM   #38

okay the job at american eagle officially sucks now, 8$/hr(below min wage?) shitty hours 16hrs a week, it wouldnt be so bad if i dont have to deal with bitchy girls all day. anybody got anything around i can do, itd be awesome to be under the table, appreciate it thanks
Old 11-02-2011, 04:06 AM   #39
I'll eat all your food.

you can try applying for WorldPac...Hegenburger location in Oakland...it's about 1 block from the Coliseum.

They might be hiring stockers. it's an autoparts distributor..my mother is the head honcho of the Oakland location. I'll put a word in if you apply..you gotta apply through their website though.

it pays good i think? more then $8 an hour for sure lol..
Old 11-02-2011, 04:39 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by UndefinedTaco View Post
you can try applying for WorldPac...Hegenburger location in Oakland...it's about 1 block from the Coliseum.

They might be hiring stockers. it's an autoparts distributor..my mother is the head honcho of the Oakland location. I'll put a word in if you apply..you gotta apply through their website though.

it pays good i think? more then $8 an hour for sure lol..
damn oakland thats kinda far you know my truck is a thirsty bitch