Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Any gigs around?

Old 11-02-2011, 05:08 PM   #41
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
UndefinedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
just cross the 24 and go down 880

i think you start at $10 or something and can go all the way to like $16 or something.
Old 11-02-2011, 05:30 PM   #42
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by UndefinedTaco View Post
just cross the 24 and go down 880

i think you start at $10 or something and can go all the way to like $16 or something.
damn its like half a hour commute for me, if i was doing it full time i would but i still got school everyday
Old 11-02-2011, 06:54 PM   #43
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yeah it'd probably have to be full time there..not sure if they do part time shifts anymore tbh.
Old 11-02-2011, 07:12 PM   #44
cummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cummins6speed's Tacoma Gallery
$8/hr is minimum wage. If you were closer I could refer you to my boss, we are looking for a new shop bitch to run material to our jobs and what not
Old 11-02-2011, 07:32 PM   #45
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by cummins6speed View Post
$8/hr is minimum wage. If you were closer I could refer you to my boss, we are looking for a new shop bitch to run material to our jobs and what not
i always wanted to be a shop bitch
Old 11-04-2011, 09:57 PM   #46
Favian707 is on a distinguished road

Name: Favian
Favian707's Tacoma Gallery
dude world pac is the shiznit...we order parts from them all the time at my shop. they have oem brand parts for less then what kragen and other part houses sell their stuff for.
Old 11-05-2011, 01:05 AM   #47
I'll eat all your food.

lol i get some oem shiet at 40% off.
it's ftw.
i got a MAF sensor for $68 once..hahah..genuine Toyota. there like $342 at the dealership.
Old 11-05-2011, 01:18 AM   #48

really wish there is one close by and they have part time shifts
Old 11-05-2011, 01:19 AM   #49
I'll eat all your food.

theres on in San Ramon but there dickfucks over there..you can try applying online

LULZ.