Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Update

Old 08-06-2011, 11:34 AM   #1
HTTR!
RBPTOY is just really niceRBPTOY is just really niceRBPTOY is just really niceRBPTOY is just really niceRBPTOY is just really nice

Name: Brian
RBPTOY's Tacoma Gallery
Update

Hey guys / girls,

I have been on a hiatus for a bit, but I am back

I recently purchased a vinyl printer so I could get some prints done and they are FINALLY ready. Check out www.norcaltoyotas.com and let me know what you think.

Also, is anyone going to the norcal FJ's meet at Tracy Toyota? I am planning on heading through and just wondering if there was going to be a Tacoma meet as well?

Hope to see you there!
Old 08-07-2011, 12:31 PM   #2
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
I don't know yet. I'd like to do something, wether its that or Pismo, but the Tracy thing is closer.....
Old 08-07-2011, 06:50 PM   #3
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Was going to do the Tracy meet, but I'm heading to Antioch this weekend.
Old 08-10-2011, 09:41 PM   #4
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
I might stop by Tracy Toyota because I'm driving up to Pinecrest Lake and we usually stop in Tracy. When are the NorCalToyota stickers available?
Old 08-11-2011, 11:04 AM   #5
HTTR!
RBPTOY is just really niceRBPTOY is just really niceRBPTOY is just really niceRBPTOY is just really niceRBPTOY is just really nice

Name: Brian
RBPTOY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRunner12 View Post
I might stop by Tracy Toyota because I'm driving up to Pinecrest Lake and we usually stop in Tracy. When are the NorCalToyota stickers available?
Hey dude. Right now I have 1 white left, but I can make them in Red, Black, Yellow etc. I can get one to ya for $5 shipped if you are interested. Let me know man.

Here is how they turned out. It has taken a while to get the cutter figured out (hence the lack of white LOL) but they are turning out AWESOME now!