Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Where do you service your Tacoma?

Old 08-18-2011, 10:43 AM   #21
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JFKLives View Post
What about radiator fluid?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Not sure, I haven't asked about radiator fluid I'd call your local advanced auto or autozone and ask but they've started taking a lot of that crap back to prevent people from dumping it down drains or in the woods.
Antifreeze can be dumped into your sanitary sewer I just dump it in the toilet.
Old 08-18-2011, 10:45 AM   #22
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Check your local laws before dumping anything anywhere. When I changed the coolant in my Ranger, I took the old stuff to the city yard.
Old 08-25-2011, 08:28 AM   #23
Mike8016 is on a distinguished road
Mike8016's Tacoma Gallery
My dad owns a shop in Belmont so i just take it there.
Old 09-27-2011, 03:35 PM   #24
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
UndefinedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ludeaddict View Post
Thanks. I am located in Fremont. I will buy the fluids and see if I can find a place to do it my self. If not will pm you. But for me it will be the first time working on this truck and I don't want to mess anything up.?
Well just give me a PM if you still want it done.