Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

anybody do any detailing on the side?

Old 08-21-2011, 09:19 PM   #1
150,000 miles and counting
mcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud of

Name: sean
mcleod90's Tacoma Gallery
anybody do any detailing on the side?

i want to get my truck detailed and i figured i would rather pay somebody from tacoma world instead of paying some random shop
Old 08-22-2011, 09:01 AM   #2
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcleod90 View Post
i want to get my truck detailed and i figured i would rather pay somebody from tacoma world instead of paying some random shop
I do. Are you looking for a buffer job or by hand? Unless your truck is oxidized, I'm pretty much done with buffers. Black trucks are the worst, spiderwebs.

With that in mind, I will do either, just a personal preference now. If your truck is clean, a 'hand job' would be the way to go
Old 08-22-2011, 09:06 AM   #3
TexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
TexAggie's Tacoma Gallery
DIY! its not hard if you can find the time.
Old 08-22-2011, 04:10 PM   #4
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
I do. Are you looking for a buffer job or by hand? Unless your truck is oxidized, I'm pretty much done with buffers. Black trucks are the worst, spiderwebs.

With that in mind, I will do either, just a personal preference now. If your truck is clean, a 'hand job' would be the way to go
Sign me up for a hand job
Old 08-22-2011, 04:11 PM   #5
the point is simply this
georgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
georgeandkanoa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
Sign me up for a hand job
ghey
Old 08-22-2011, 04:17 PM   #6
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgeandkanoa View Post
ghey
mind ya business Canadian
Old 08-22-2011, 04:28 PM   #7
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgeandkanoa View Post
ghey
???