Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

And I'm back

Old 08-22-2011, 08:23 PM   #1
anrima is on a distinguished road
Name: Drew
anrima's Tacoma Gallery
And I'm back

Hey all,

Hope everyone had a great summer, just got back from being on a ship for the last 3 1/2 months. Hope the camping trip went well and I hope to be an active participant around here until the next time I have to run away to sea.

anrima
Old 08-22-2011, 08:26 PM   #2
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome back.
Old 08-22-2011, 09:53 PM   #3
Master of the Prius...
SpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryen
SpazzyB's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to SpazzyB
holla!
Old 08-22-2011, 10:32 PM   #4
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Now whatcha got planned with all that pay you never used while underway?
Old 08-22-2011, 11:41 PM   #5
anrima's Tacoma Gallery
@brian

That's a good one - cadet wages suck for one and two I had 60% port time in the Mediterranean, so the key question would be what money IS left?

Now come next fall when I am working as a third mate, that'll be a different story.... ;-)

Btw - sick sig with the C-130 - photoshopped or real pic?
Old 08-23-2011, 10:16 PM   #6
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Haha, many a flights into the mediterannean here Fun times!

I just took the pic on Saturday night
Old 08-23-2011, 11:06 PM   #7
anrima's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
Haha, many a flights into the mediterannean here Fun times!

I just took the pic on Saturday night

Nice - I spent a fair amount of time as Sigonella and Souda Bay. Also made it up to Corfu once. Wish I'd gotten into Rota though, I've heard that place is quite the party.