Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

ATTN CONCORD CA. TACOMA AND 4RUNNER OWNERS!

Old 08-24-2011, 11:41 PM   #1
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
ATTN CONCORD CA. TACOMA AND 4RUNNER OWNERS!

Just heard it on the news, due to the large number of cat thefts, Concord Toyota is offering free tamper resistant hardware to Taco and Runner owners, Concord residents ONLY, I'm assuming installed. This is good till Sept 20th.

That will be all, we now return you to your regularly scheduled mayhem, thank you.

Signed
The Fucking Cats
Old 08-24-2011, 11:49 PM   #2
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
damn it i live in walnut creek! anybody can hook it up?
Old 08-24-2011, 11:52 PM   #3
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
IDK, just looked on their website and didn't find anything about it. These tweeks out here are getting out of hand!

Try calling them.
Old 08-24-2011, 11:59 PM   #4
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
IDK, just looked on their website and didn't find anything about it. These tweeks out here are getting out of hand!

Try calling them.
i hear ya bud, banks are getting robbed cars are getting stolen, people are getting kidnapped, and the world is going crazy with its nature disasters, its crazy out there. pretty soon im gonna have to drive one of these
Old 08-25-2011, 12:01 AM   #5
Banned
^^^^ I want to turn my truck INTO one of those....
Old 08-25-2011, 12:05 AM   #6

Quote:
^^^^ I want to turn my truck INTO one of those....
lol talking about urban assault vehicles, pretty sure this thing can bust into the white house if you want it to
Old 08-25-2011, 12:11 AM   #7
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
whats with the fishing rod holders on the rear quarter of the fender?
Man's gotta eat right?
Old 08-25-2011, 12:11 AM   #8

pretty sure they are grenades but sure fishing rod holder works too lol
Old 08-25-2011, 12:18 AM   #9
Qjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Billy
Qjake's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just heard it on the news, due to the large number of cat thefts, Concord Toyota is offering free tamper resistant hardware to Taco and Runner owners, Concord residents ONLY, I'm assuming installed. This is good till Sept 20th.

That will be all, we now return you to your regularly scheduled mayhem, thank you.

Signed
The Fucking Cats
So what does this "Tamper resistant hardware" consist of? any ideas?

Fucking thieves, should be legal to cut of their nuts if ya catch em
Old 08-25-2011, 12:21 AM   #10
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qjake View Post
So what does this "Tamper resistant hardware" consist of? any ideas?
It just showed a quick piece of video on the news, it looked like something that fit over the bolts to make them harder to get to. If I was swiping cats, I wouldn't bother unbolting it, i would just use my 18v sawzall
Old 08-25-2011, 12:26 AM   #11
Qjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Qjake's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It just showed a quick piece of video on the news, it looked like something that fit over the bolts to make them harder to get to. If I was swiping cats, I wouldn't bother unbolting it, i would just use my 18v sawzall
yup, prolly a bit loud but would only take a minute to hack it out, and ya know they are targeting our trucks cuz they can just slide right under. pisses me off, work hard to afford something nice and some asshole wacked out on crack gotta fuck it up on ya GRRRR
Old 08-25-2011, 12:28 AM   #12
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qjake View Post
yup, prolly a bit loud but would only take a minute to hack it out, and ya know they are targeting our trucks cuz they can just slide right under. pisses me off, work hard to afford something nice and some asshole wacked out on crack gotta fuck it up on ya GRRRR
We got a horrible tweek problem in the East Bay here, when the economy tanks, theft goes thru the roof
Old 08-25-2011, 12:28 AM   #13

i should just park my truck in concord camp on the roof of a building near by with my .22 and hunt for crack heads
Old 08-25-2011, 12:30 AM   #14

Quote:
build homemade skid plate to cover the cat? cant imagine it is that hard to fab up
thats actually the most effective way, and it give you a full on belly pan
Old 08-25-2011, 12:31 AM   #15
Banned
Quote:
build homemade skid plate to cover the cat? cant imagine it is that hard to fab up
Maybe tack weld it in place? Not very convenient but it would seem to be the best option....
Old 08-25-2011, 12:34 AM   #16
Banned
Quote:
how much does a new cat cost vs having a skid plate built.
WAAAY cheaper to mod up a plate, IDK, couple of cats $1000?
Old 08-25-2011, 12:34 AM   #17

Quote:
how much does a new cat cost vs having a skid plate built.
new cat: 150$
building skids: 100$
making crackheads scratch their cracked head : priceless
Old 08-25-2011, 12:39 AM   #18
the boss man
trek is on a distinguished road
trek's Tacoma Gallery
i go to dvc hope they dont steal my shit.
Old 08-25-2011, 12:41 AM   #19

Firefighter:
Qjake's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
new cat: 150$
building skids: 100$
making crackheads scratch their cracked head : priceless
LMAOOO

Quote:
excellent idea!!
Old 08-25-2011, 12:41 AM   #20
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by trek View Post
i go to dvc hope they dont steal my shit.
Don't know bout cat thefts, but there has been copper wire thefts in that area