Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Hey NorCal Taco Owners! Noob here!

Old 08-26-2011, 01:54 PM   #1
projektzbora is on a distinguished road
Name: Ramon
projektzbora's Tacoma Gallery
Hey NorCal Taco Owners! Noob here!

hey Norcal Tacoma Owners. my name is Ramon and i recently picked up a 2009 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner and i thought i'd introduce myself. ive been a long time lurker on here, but never bothered to register until now, since i finally picked up a Tacoma.

anyway, i hope to run into you guys at some truck meets/events in the near future. ill be making a run down to yosemite this coming weekend for the first time, and ill be sure to take my taco out for a decent photoshoot.

Old 08-26-2011, 02:58 PM   #2
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
whats up!
a run "down" to yosemite? where do you live?
Old 08-26-2011, 03:06 PM   #3
projektzbora is on a distinguished road
Name: Ramon
projektzbora's Tacoma Gallery
hey Lucas, im from fremont. ive been living here for 15+years and i've never been to yosemite. so im pretty excited to see what's out there as far as scenery goes..
Old 08-26-2011, 05:30 PM   #4
Blackdog is on a distinguished road

Name: Blackdog
Blackdog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by projektzbora View Post
hey Norcal Tacoma Owners. my name is Ramon and i recently picked up a 2009 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner and i thought i'd introduce myself. ive been a long time lurker on here, but never bothered to register until now, since i finally picked up a Tacoma.

anyway, i hope to run into you guys at some truck meets/events in the near future. ill be making a run down to yosemite this coming weekend for the first time, and ill be sure to take my taco out for a decent photoshoot.

PreRunner???
Old 08-26-2011, 10:31 PM   #5
ludeaddict is on a distinguished road
ludeaddict's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!! I recently joined as well. I live in Fremont and i drive a 2001 prerunner.
Old 08-28-2011, 10:57 PM   #6
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! I'm in UC so just down the road. I'll be going to Yosemite Labor Day weekend. Probably one of the harder drives I've done (pulling my trailer up Tioga Pass Hwy 120)
Old 08-29-2011, 11:31 AM   #8
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
welcome from Newark