Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

FS: SteelCraft 4" Nerf Bar/Side Steps (black) for 2005-2011 DBL cab Taco

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-26-2011, 03:15 PM   #1
projektzbora is on a distinguished road
Name: Ramon
projektzbora's Tacoma Gallery
FS: SteelCraft 4" Nerf Bar/Side Steps (black) for 2005-2011 DBL cab Taco

Im selling a pair of SteelCraft 4" Tubular Straight Nerf Bars/Side Steps that are black for a 2005-2011 double cab tacoma. These nerf bars are brand new.

I ordered these late last week, from autoanything.com. and after sending payment, they took 4 days to process my order. i eventually found a local person selling some, so i went and canceled my order and picked up the local ones.

after cancelling my order, i receive an email from them stating that they can no longer cancel my order, due to the products being in transit. i called the company and told them i cancelled the order prior to them shipping, and that i never even received an email from them confirming that it has been shipped. by this time, the items were already here in the bay area.

they tell me i can return it, but i would have to pay for the shipping myself. so i figured, instead of sending these back, i would just post it on here.

the package just came in today, and i have yet to open the box just in case i did have to return it.

again, these are the Steelcraft 4" Tubular/Straight Nerf Bars (black in color) for a 2005-2011 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab. these are brand spanking new and do come with all the mounting hardware.

here's the link from autoanything.com
http://www.autoanything.com/nerf-bar...0A3110617.aspx

they're listed for $249.95 + Tax = $270

Im just trying to get my money back, so i'd like to get $270 for them.

the pic posted is the same exact nerf bars that im selling, except the one in the pic is the polished version, and the one im selling is the black version.

thanks for looking!

Products Discussed in this Thread