1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: SteelCraft 4" Nerf Bar/Side Steps (black) for 2005-2011 DBL cab Taco

Discussion in 'Northern California' started by projektzbora, Aug 26, 2011.

1. Aug 26, 2011 at 2:15 PM
    projektzbora

projektzbora [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ramon
    Bay Area, CA
    Vehicle:
    2009 Tacoma PreRunner DCSB
    Bilstein, OME, Icon, SPC LR, SCS, TRD
    Im selling a pair of SteelCraft 4" Tubular Straight Nerf Bars/Side Steps that are black for a 2005-2011 double cab tacoma. These nerf bars are brand new.

I ordered these late last week, from autoanything.com. and after sending payment, they took 4 days to process my order. i eventually found a local person selling some, so i went and canceled my order and picked up the local ones.

after cancelling my order, i receive an email from them stating that they can no longer cancel my order, due to the products being in transit. i called the company and told them i cancelled the order prior to them shipping, and that i never even received an email from them confirming that it has been shipped. by this time, the items were already here in the bay area.

they tell me i can return it, but i would have to pay for the shipping myself. so i figured, instead of sending these back, i would just post it on here.

the package just came in today, and i have yet to open the box just in case i did have to return it.

again, these are the Steelcraft 4" Tubular/Straight Nerf Bars (black in color) for a 2005-2011 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab. these are brand spanking new and do come with all the mounting hardware.

here's the link from autoanything.com
    http://www.autoanything.com/nerf-bars/60A4537A0A0A3110617.aspx

they're listed for $249.95 + Tax = $270

Im just trying to get my money back, so i'd like to get $270 for them.

the pic posted is the same exact nerf bars that im selling, except the one in the pic is the polished version, and the one im selling is the black version.

thanks for looking! [​IMG]

Products Discussed in

To Top