Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Anyone Drive From Roseville To Bay Area?

Old 09-03-2011, 12:48 AM   #21
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
You tell that woman to take that rug back right now or she won't get any! Half a dozen people we involved in a high profile deal and she just ruined it! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRunner12 View Post
Yeah I was about to pull the trigger, but got home and my girlfriend decided buying a new rug for our living room was a great idea. $150 later we have a rug.

I told her I don't like rugs anywhere in my house...

Plus she's being a bitch right now, so no go.
Old 09-03-2011, 11:25 AM   #22
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
Ok, well I got the go ahead. I guess a good nights sleep helps. PM coming your way Brian.
Old 09-04-2011, 08:57 PM   #23
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
K, I find it funny that when I went to the guys place, we figured out that we work together. I'm fairly new so we just hadn't met yet!
Old 09-08-2011, 10:14 AM   #24
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
So...you heading to the bay soon?
Old 09-09-2011, 02:12 AM   #25
Master Jedi Member I am...
chad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Chad
chad68's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRunner12 View Post
Yeah I was about to pull the trigger, but got home and my girlfriend decided buying a new rug for our living room was a great idea. $150 later we have a rug.

I told her I don't like rugs anywhere in my house...

Plus she's being a bitch right now, so no go.

A what??? A B%$#??

I'm guessing your old lady doesn't read Tacoma World.