Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Hollister feeler

Old 08-31-2011, 09:27 PM   #41
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
Hollister Hill run 9/04

we will meet at the entrance gate where we usually air down 10:00 going in at 10:15
its gonna be hot so bring sunscreen, im bringing my little BBQ lunch up at Quarry

1. t4r4life(Eric)
Old 08-31-2011, 10:27 PM   #42
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
If I get my bump stops installed on Saturday, I'm down. Be nice for a local trip to make sure everything works and holds up.
Old 08-31-2011, 10:32 PM   #43
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
If I get my bump stops installed on Saturday, I'm down. Be nice for a local trip to make sure everything works and holds up.
im not following you this time, still got dirt in my cabin filter you ass
Old 09-01-2011, 12:54 AM   #44
tacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacomtn's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm, this is a good place for me to practice my skills (first time offroading), and try the 4wd. Okay to bring my little girl in tow? How hot temp are we talking?

My truck is bone stock too so I can't go hardcore, just a little taste. Plus I'll have my little one.
Old 09-01-2011, 12:57 AM   #45

there are some hard parts and some easy parts, id say you are fine but it does get pretty hot up there, so bring a lot of water if you come
Old 09-01-2011, 10:06 AM   #46
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
im not following you this time, still got dirt in my cabin filter you ass
Not my fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomtn View Post
Hmm, this is a good place for me to practice my skills (first time offroading), and try the 4wd. Okay to bring my little girl in tow? How hot temp are we talking?

My truck is bone stock too so I can't go hardcore, just a little taste. Plus I'll have my little one.
Absolutely. All the gnarly shit has bypasses and easy routs around. There is plenty of beginning/intermediate trails that stock rigs can drive on.
Old 09-01-2011, 10:17 AM   #47
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post

Absolutely. All the gnarly shit has bypasses and easy routs around. There is plenty of beginning/intermediate trails that stock rigs can drive on.
X2 even the "Hard trails" can be done stock we had a stock truck run it with us and didn't have problems at all.
Old 09-01-2011, 10:19 AM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
X2 even the "Hard trails" can be done stock we had a stock truck run it with us and didn't have problems at all.
you guys did tank trap stock?
Old 09-01-2011, 10:21 AM   #49
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
you guys did tank trap stock?
Old 09-01-2011, 10:30 AM   #50
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
UndefinedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
count me in on the next one, me and a buddy will roll up..i'll probably have a new truck by the next one..and it'll be setup a little..
Old 09-01-2011, 10:34 AM   #51

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EruUV0Z_v0
Old 09-01-2011, 10:42 AM   #52
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Nope I've never even seen that line where is it in the park?
Old 09-01-2011, 10:58 AM   #53

Quote:
Nope I've never even seen that line where is it in the park?
its right behind the small obstacle course
Old 09-01-2011, 11:00 AM   #54
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
its right behind the small obstacle course
Humm never seen it.
Old 09-01-2011, 11:02 AM   #55

Quote:
Humm never seen it.
i've seen it but never tried to do it cuz it just looks nasty, but then again its like the hardest trail in hollister
Old 09-01-2011, 05:04 PM   #56
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Tank trap could NOT be done in a stock truck. My co-worker was just there a couple weekends ago and said that it was gnarley due to top truck. He didn't run it with his rig due to the amount of body damage it would of received. He mentioned that his friends buggy with an exo cage had his driver side a-pillar tube smashed in.
Old 09-01-2011, 05:29 PM   #57
Tacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tacoma831's Tacoma Gallery
I flopped my buddies '85 yota on its side on that trail haha
Old 09-01-2011, 07:34 PM   #58
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_wood View Post
Tank trap could NOT be done in a stock truck. My co-worker was just there a couple weekends ago and said that it was gnarley due to top truck. He didn't run it with his rig due to the amount of body damage it would of received. He mentioned that his friends buggy with an exo cage had his driver side a-pillar tube smashed in.
Jason? Damn. He's had the worst luck there
Old 09-02-2011, 09:34 AM   #59
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
HH is like an hour from my front door. I'll come down and hang out on trails with you for a bit.

If I bring some burgers, you've got space on your BBQ grill?

Any other weekend, your show up time is prolly OK, but on Labor Day I'm envisioning crazy crowded. Sure you don't want to meet up earlier? I've seen some hella long lines at the main entrance gate.
Old 09-02-2011, 09:37 AM   #60
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRS 2 TiFJ View Post
Hollister blows.... only good for dead of winter everything else is closed wheeling.
Says the guy who has to drive further to get to HH than he does to get to various Sierra trailheads... ;-)