Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

New Santa Cruz Taco

Old 09-05-2011, 11:37 PM   #61
Zlagger has a brilliant futureZlagger has a brilliant futureZlagger has a brilliant futureZlagger has a brilliant futureZlagger has a brilliant futureZlagger has a brilliant futureZlagger has a brilliant futureZlagger has a brilliant futureZlagger has a brilliant futureZlagger has a brilliant futureZlagger has a brilliant future

Name: Rich
Zlagger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ian408 View Post
There's camping along that road too

Great photos and it looks like you had great weather too.
Yeah just a ton of dust if you're not in the lead truck.
Old 09-06-2011, 10:19 AM   #62
Time Traveler
MartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ROB
MartyMcfly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zlagger View Post
Hey man, your truck is nutz..

What part of SC do you live in? I'm in the Soquel hills.
I'm up in the Felton area near the Roaring Camp Railroad.

I've been up that Old Coast road before when I was a kid. We would go up there and hike to our friend's cabin then hike to Mt Pico Blanco. Good times.
Old 09-06-2011, 11:45 AM   #63
Tacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tacoma831's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Went to Old Coast RD today. For those of you that don't know that is near Big Sur off of HWY 1. It's a pretty easy trail that is about 10 miles long. Took the wife, baby, and parents from Colorado.
I've driven by that a few times and never went on it haha...definitely going to run that next time im in Big Sur
Old 09-06-2011, 01:01 PM   #64
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
For those who've done the Old Coast Rd, are there places to pull over and have a picnic. Thinking about doing it this weekend with the girlfriend and baby.

Zlagger, how did the baby do with the road? Too rough?
Old 09-06-2011, 08:46 PM   #65
Zlagger has a brilliant futureZlagger has a brilliant futureZlagger has a brilliant futureZlagger has a brilliant futureZlagger has a brilliant futureZlagger has a brilliant futureZlagger has a brilliant futureZlagger has a brilliant futureZlagger has a brilliant futureZlagger has a brilliant futureZlagger has a brilliant future

Zlagger's Tacoma Gallery
I have a daughter that is 15 months. She was loving the trail. She was doing what we call the bird warble, when we drove over bumps or chatter. Don't know how old your baby is, but should be ok. If you want to picnic, do it on the north half of the trail. The middle to southern area is much narrower roads and lots of "private - keep out" signs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRunner12 View Post
For those who've done the Old Coast Rd, are there places to pull over and have a picnic. Thinking about doing it this weekend with the girlfriend and baby.

Zlagger, how did the baby do with the road? Too rough?
Old 09-06-2011, 09:55 PM   #66
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
Ok cool. Yeah my daughter is 10 months and not the greatest in a carseat. I probably would do just the first part. Thanks for the info.
Old 09-08-2011, 11:50 PM   #67

Zlagger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
Hey Rich,

I'll be going to Jamboree. I'll either be cutting out of work early or taking the whole day off on Friday. MartyMcfly lives up in your neighborhood. He's going too.
Got Friday off! Definitely in...
Old 09-09-2011, 08:00 AM   #68
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yay!!! time to meet the fellow peeps of TW
Old 09-09-2011, 09:21 AM   #69
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Freaking sweet! I got Friday off as well. The wife and I will be heading out (without children) late morning.

TW Date Weekend
Old 09-09-2011, 06:17 PM   #70

Zlagger's Tacoma Gallery
Want to head down together?
Old 09-09-2011, 06:19 PM   #71
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
jason, i think he is asking if you want to go on a date
Old 09-09-2011, 06:20 PM   #72
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacokid09 View Post
get a room you guys
Old 09-09-2011, 06:22 PM   #73
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Sure but you're coming from Santa Cruz. You'll save some time by heading down 1 and cut over to 101 in Salinas. We can certainly meet up along the way or something. We'll probably grab lunch before we go into the park.
Old 09-09-2011, 06:23 PM   #74
The Mad Scientist

Quote:
Blow me

Quote:
get a room you guys
x2 of my previous post
Old 09-09-2011, 09:16 PM   #75

Zlagger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
get a room you guys
Old 09-09-2011, 09:25 PM   #76

Zlagger's Tacoma Gallery
Installed HIDs Today!
Old 09-10-2011, 12:23 AM   #77
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
Blow me

Quote:
hahaha this is just the beginning
Quote:
Installed HIDs Today!
yay!!! i was supposed to get mine, never worked
Old 09-10-2011, 09:56 PM   #78
05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ken
05sctaco's Tacoma Gallery
Santa Cruz here also, no pics on TW, but i'm on toyotanation under the same name.
Old 09-10-2011, 10:54 PM   #79
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05sctaco View Post
Santa Cruz here also, no pics on TW, but i'm on toyotanation under the same name.
Sup Kevin. I got some

Old 09-11-2011, 09:03 AM   #80

Zlagger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05sctaco View Post
Think I may have seen your truck before. Do you ever have it parked near the Capitola mall?