Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

South Bay "Mini" Mod Day Sept 17th

Old 09-08-2011, 10:44 AM   #1
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
South Bay "Mini" Mod Day Sept 17th

Alright guys, not looking to make this into Jerry's last mod day. But there's a bit of interest for a mod day before Pismo Jamboree. I've got tools, air compressor, welder and room for 4 trucks to be worked on at once (if we get strategic on parking on my "lawn").

As always, BBQ grill will be cooking something and we'll be doing a potluck.

I'll have a "tip jar" of some sort set up. All funds will go to new tools for future mod days.

We'll start at 8:00am. My house is on the North part of San Jose, just off 680 & Landess/Montague

Lifts
1) tacomtn (OME Coils/Springs, LR UCA, OME Rear Shocks, AAL) [ribs]<----garage
2) zlagger (King C/O, TC UCA, King Rear Shocks, AAL) [beer and soda] <----driveway
3) SCRunner12 (Tundra C/O, Downey Rear Coils) [chips, salsa, guac and some desserts]<----driveway/lawn

Misc
4) MJonAgs32 (Brake pads and replacing his balls) [hot dogs and buns] <----driveway/lawn
5) MartyMcfly (Bunch-o-shit)
6) acdronin (Brake pads, front diff oil, grillcraft)
7) TKOMA (CMC) [king eggrolls]
8) jacob_wood (diff breather mod, CB)

Helping
9) jberry813 (maybe CB) [tri tip sammiches]
10) JFKLives [more beer...and water]
11) 06RadiantRed (maybe muffler) [sammiches]
12) Jlee [king eggrolls...FUCK YEAH!!!!!]
13) UndefinedTaco [Chips, cookies, random snacks, Water]
14) t4r4life aka "SCRunner12's Tool Bitch" [motherfucking eggrolls]
15) PRS 2 TiFJ (maybe ball joints)
16) Alpha Q Up (Donuts)
Old 09-08-2011, 10:52 AM   #2
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
In

Might not tackle any big mods that day. Maybe just change my brake pads

Oh and help out where I can
Old 09-08-2011, 10:56 AM   #3
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
i can't make it I've got tons of work to do.
Old 09-08-2011, 11:01 AM   #4
Zlagger has a brilliant futureZlagger has a brilliant futureZlagger has a brilliant futureZlagger has a brilliant futureZlagger has a brilliant futureZlagger has a brilliant futureZlagger has a brilliant futureZlagger has a brilliant futureZlagger has a brilliant futureZlagger has a brilliant futureZlagger has a brilliant future

Name: Rich
Zlagger's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in!
Install list:
- Kings front and back.
- Total chaos UCAs
- aal

Supplying bear, soda...
Old 09-08-2011, 11:12 AM   #5
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in for a lift if you don't mind working on a 4runner. I'll have the front struts all set up and can bring some food.

Lifts
1) tacomtn (OME)
2) SCRunner12 (Tundra/Downey)
Old 09-08-2011, 11:14 AM   #6
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
i can't make it I've got tons of work to do.
Slacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRunner12 View Post
I'm in for a lift if you don't mind working on a 4runner. I'll have the front struts all set up and can bring some food.
No problem. Same as a Taco.
What kind of coilovers we doing?
Any rear lift?
Old 09-08-2011, 11:20 AM   #7
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
The front are tundra coils and struts. The rear are downey coils. Should be pretty straight forward and my 4runner has 0 rust so don't have to worry about that. May do a few other small items like extended breather and possibly spark plugs.
Old 09-08-2011, 11:36 AM   #8
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

haha 3 lifts signed up in less than an hour... this isn't gonna be a mini mod day lol
Old 09-08-2011, 11:42 AM   #9
The Mad Scientist

Limitting lifts to 4.
Maybe I should tell my wife I'm doing this
Old 09-08-2011, 12:00 PM   #10
Time Traveler
MartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ROB
MartyMcfly's Tacoma Gallery
If I get my truck back in time from BAMF (which I will need to because that's the last weekend day before Pismo).

I have some things I'd like to get done. I Know I can do this all at home but that's no fun

1) Lights installed and wired in the new light rack
2) New limit straps installed
3) Firestik antenna installed and tuned (if someone knows how to do that)
4) Clear-coat my rear shocks
5) Install Clock-spring.

So, tentative based on getting my truck back.
Old 09-08-2011, 12:00 PM   #11
Time Traveler
MartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ROB
MartyMcfly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
Limitting lifts to 4.

There's no fun in that though.
Old 09-08-2011, 12:02 PM   #12
The Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyMcfly View Post
There's no fun in that though.
It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.
Old 09-08-2011, 12:02 PM   #13
n00b

Quote:
Limitting lifts to 4.
HAH minor detail
Old 09-08-2011, 12:54 PM   #14
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in just to help out, one of the 4runner guy zach has a lift he wants to put on easy stuff, so ill probably ride with him, assuming I don't get called in for work of course.
Old 09-08-2011, 01:06 PM   #15
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyMcfly View Post
If I get my truck back in time from BAMF (which I will need to because that's the last weekend day before Pismo).

I have some things I'd like to get done. I Know I can do this all at home but that's no fun

1) Lights installed and wired in the new light rack
2) New limit straps installed
3) Firestik antenna installed and tuned (if someone knows how to do that)
4) Clear-coat my rear shocks
5) Install Clock-spring.

So, tentative based on getting my truck back.
I'm going to try and have it done before the 17th if not the day of.
Old 09-08-2011, 01:14 PM   #16
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Everyday ur hustling lol
Old 09-08-2011, 01:36 PM   #17
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Something big
Old 09-08-2011, 01:38 PM   #18
The Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
Everyday ur hustling lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
Something big
Added.
Old 09-08-2011, 01:40 PM   #19
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
Everyday ur hustling lol
Tell me about it 16 hour days this weekend
Old 09-08-2011, 01:40 PM   #20
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
Something big
Quote:
6) 1337Taco (black penis)
LOL!!!!