Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Norcal TW Express

Old 09-16-2011, 12:14 AM   #21
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by UndefinedTaco View Post
Yeah feel free to make a stop in the Valley to drop off a custom built plate rear and plate front with winch plate for a 89' Pickup, No body lift...oh and a hoop on front with 2 recovery points. I can make sliders myself. I'm just retarded when it comes to sticking plates together and zapping them with some heat shit people use.

My address is:

1234 I'm Broke Ave
Tray City, California

Thanks!
im posting this in the casual encounter M4M section asap jk or am i
Old 09-16-2011, 03:07 AM   #22
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
UndefinedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
If you can find me a street that is called I'm Broke Ave. I'll happily move there and let you post an ad.

Watch my luck this street will exist.
This post doesn't count if that street exists.
Old 09-19-2011, 09:12 AM   #23
w3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alvin
w3tw0rks's Tacoma Gallery
Interesting idea. I'm in Vegas right now. Tomorrow early morning I'll be driving through Pahrump on my way to Death Valley then up the 395 to Mammoth Lakes. Then I'll be heading home on the 120 through Yosemite.

Downfall is I can't haul any large items since my truck is pretty much packed to the gills. But if you have smaller type items hit me up, then again I guess if it's small shipping should be cheap.

I'm not going to post up my number here but you can PM Jason, MJ, or Jlee for my number Or PM me I'll login again later this afternoon.
Old 09-25-2011, 12:17 AM   #24
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Headed to LA/OC next weekend. Don't think I'm taking the taco, but I can bring some small stuff up
Old 09-25-2011, 09:31 AM   #25
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
Headed to LA/OC next weekend. Don't think I'm taking the taco, but I can bring some small stuff up
Can you pick up a Unimog for me?
Old 09-25-2011, 11:22 AM   #26
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by UndefinedTaco View Post
Can you pick up a Unimog for me?
Yeah I'll just strap on top of the rental
Old 09-25-2011, 11:22 AM   #27
I'll eat all your food.

Old 09-25-2011, 11:34 AM   #28
tacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacomtn's Tacoma Gallery
What a cool Taco community we have here. Mod days and BBQs, now parts transportation. It's almost like Hawaii where we all help each other out, ohana kine style. Right on, bruddahs!!
Old 10-07-2011, 02:00 PM   #29
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Heading from Reno back to the South Bay tomorrow.
Old 10-07-2011, 02:03 PM   #30
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
Heading from Reno back to the South Bay tomorrow.
Saw this on TTORA if anyone is interested. 4.88 front diff for 1st gen tacoma in Reno. http://ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=180801
Old 10-12-2011, 03:30 PM   #31
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
I usually make a trip from Reno to San Jose and back mid summer. Let me know if you need anything transported. Like Relentelss Fab or BAMF stuff.
Old 10-18-2011, 11:34 AM   #32
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Anyone travel from Martinez to anywhere close to Santa Cruz or San Jose? I'm picking up a set of 5100's from a guy on Craigslist and seeing if anyone travels closer to me. I will most likely be in San Jose this weekend helping Alpha with his lift. Thanks!
Old 10-18-2011, 12:03 PM   #33
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Probably heading from Reno to the north bay and back this weekend if someone needs something transported.
Old 10-18-2011, 12:14 PM   #34
4runner Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Probably heading from Reno to the north bay and back this weekend if someone needs something transported.
Man I wish I had 17's because I would probably pick up a set of those KM2's you put up. They are a killer deal.
Old 10-18-2011, 12:19 PM   #35
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRunner12 View Post
Man I wish I had 17's because I would probably pick up a set of those KM2's you put up. They are a killer deal.
Ya and the guy lowered the price to $600 for all 8 tires
Old 10-18-2011, 12:25 PM   #36
4runner Troll

Yeah I know. I could buy all 8 and sell 4 for $400-500 in the Bay, but I don't have 17's. I knew I should have kept the 17's I had in my garage. Damn.
Old 10-19-2011, 04:08 PM   #37
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i'll be going up to brians(sac) on friday will be coming back down to martinez to pick up a skidplate and down to SJ for the mod day this weekend
Old 10-19-2011, 04:39 PM   #38
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
i'll be going up to brians(sac) on friday will be coming back down to martinez to pick up a skidplate and down to SJ for the mod day this weekend
you're driving somewhere? you MUST have won the lottery
Old 10-19-2011, 05:12 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
you're driving somewhere? you MUST have won the lottery
yeah hopefully i can go get my truck all nice and polished and then go hangout at the mod day. but it all depends on my boss, she might keep me in the store on friday till 4 in the morning, shes been doing this for 2 days now, fucked up my whole sleeping schedule.
Old 10-19-2011, 07:02 PM   #40
n00b

Oh btw I'm going back to SoCal next weekend