Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Norcal TW Express

Old 02-14-2013, 10:59 AM   #141
whiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
whiteboy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
Headed to Tahoe next weekend, and the weekend after that
Stop by the Safeway deli on Missiouri flat road off 50. I'll be there slicing meat and sticking shelves.
Old 02-14-2013, 11:52 AM   #142
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteboy View Post
Stop by the Safeway deli on Missiouri flat road off 50. I'll be there slicing meat and sticking shelves.
whaaaa? I just might have to do that.
Old 02-14-2013, 02:27 PM   #143
whiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
whaaaa? I just might have to do that.
Unless you are passing through on Saturdays. I happen to have those days off now by some miracle. Friday Sunday though I'll be there. Just look for my black truck in the parking lot
Old 02-14-2013, 03:11 PM   #144
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
yeah both weekends I'll be driving up on Friday. I'll look out for your truck
Old 02-14-2013, 03:58 PM   #145

Haha well 5am-2pm is my shift tomorrow. Feel free to drive through the parking lot and laugh at my stock tires on my truck still. Everyone else does
Old 02-14-2013, 04:00 PM   #146
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
I'm going to Reno on Monday and Back on Wednesday.
Old 02-24-2013, 09:46 PM   #147
LensCap
92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
92shawman's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be heading south from Davis to San Diego on March 24th with the truck, if anyone needs anything shipped.
Old 03-04-2013, 12:08 PM   #148
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody going up to tahoe/ truckee anytime soon? i have a buyer interested in my roll bar up there would really help me with my bills if you can haul it up there for when you go up to board or something.
Old 04-02-2013, 11:01 AM   #149
Oh Herro
MikeyTG will become famous soon enoughMikeyTG will become famous soon enough
Air Force:
Name: Mike
MikeyTG's Tacoma Gallery
I see I just missed out on Kevin's trip south, but is anyone planning on heading to socal anytime soon?
Old 04-12-2013, 12:54 AM   #150
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Ruben
Alpha Q Up's Tacoma Gallery
I'm looking to see if anyone around San Jose is going up towards BAMF headquarters. Looking to get my bumper powder coated. LMK thanks
Old 04-12-2013, 11:43 PM   #151
When Hell Freezes Over I'll Ski There Too
Pchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Machinist Mate
Name: Rob I
Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
^^ Where is BAMF headquarters?
Old 04-12-2013, 11:44 PM   #152
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rardigo View Post
really dude we had thanks giving there lol its in benica
Old 04-13-2013, 12:03 AM   #153
When Hell Freezes Over I'll Ski There Too
Pchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Machinist Mate
Name: Rob I
Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
Long weeks. Yeah I can tote them up there to Jlee, I will be in San Jo all weekend PM me and I will give you my number to call me.
Old 04-13-2013, 12:05 AM   #154

Quote:
Long weeks. Yeah I can tote them up there to Jlee, I will be in San Jo all weekend PM me and I will give you my number to call me.
Good dude, repped
Old 04-13-2013, 01:19 AM   #155
gnstalodz is on a distinguished road
gnstalodz's Tacoma Gallery
short trip from livermore to chico on the 20th.
Old 04-13-2013, 03:13 AM   #156
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Pm'd
Old 04-13-2013, 09:05 PM   #157
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
I blame the beer!
Old 06-12-2013, 10:46 PM   #158

EMS:
I will be going up to Tahoe the weekend of July 27th.
Old 06-14-2013, 12:35 AM   #159
thebaker has a spectacular aura aboutthebaker has a spectacular aura aboutthebaker has a spectacular aura about

Name: Byron
thebaker's Tacoma Gallery
anybody going to be down in the Monterey area anytime soon. I had Mr. Marv build me a sub enclosure and was checking to see if anyone could pick it up for me. If not, i'm going to have Marv ship it.

I'm located in SF. thanks!!!!!
Old 06-14-2013, 05:52 AM   #160

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebaker View Post
anybody going to be down in the Monterey area anytime soon. I had Mr. Marv build me a sub enclosure and was checking to see if anyone could pick it up for me. If not, i'm going to have Marv ship it.

I'm located in SF. thanks!!!!!
He's still making them? I thought he stopped.