Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Norcal TW Express

Old 06-14-2013, 07:39 AM   #161
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebaker View Post
anybody going to be down in the Monterey area anytime soon. I had Mr. Marv build me a sub enclosure and was checking to see if anyone could pick it up for me. If not, i'm going to have Marv ship it.

I'm located in SF. thanks!!!!!
Where by Monterey? I may be going to the meet on the 21st but I just got an email from my boss and may have to work in my Watsonville office that day. I will let you when I talk with my boss.
Old 06-15-2013, 12:03 AM   #162
thebaker will become famous soon enoughthebaker will become famous soon enough

Name: Byron
thebaker's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteboy View Post
He's still making them? I thought he stopped.
he still is...just give him a call!!!
Old 06-15-2013, 12:04 AM   #163

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRunner12 View Post
Where by Monterey? I may be going to the meet on the 21st but I just got an email from my boss and may have to work in my Watsonville office that day. I will let you when I talk with my boss.
I will let you know as soon as I hear back from Marv....thanks!!!
Old 06-24-2013, 09:47 AM   #164
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Anyone near Bayview that can pick some rims up for me?
Old 06-24-2013, 08:08 PM   #165

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRunner12 View Post
Anyone near Bayview that can pick some rims up for me?
I may be able to depending on the day. PM me the details.
Old 06-28-2013, 09:53 PM   #166
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Ruben
Alpha Q Up's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone in the Santa Clara area going up to BAMF HQ's (Benicia I believe)?

Let me know. Thanks

-Ruben
Old 07-23-2013, 08:06 PM   #167
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Ruben
Alpha Q Up's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be going up to Lake Tahoe this weekend if anyone needs anything expressed.
Old 08-25-2013, 08:52 PM   #168
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
anybody going from sac to the bay anytime soon?
Old 08-25-2013, 11:01 PM   #169

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
anybody going from sac to the bay anytime soon?
I may be driving up to sac Tuesday night and then coming back to sf Wednesday. I won't know until Tuesday morning.
Old 08-25-2013, 11:34 PM   #170
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebaker View Post
I may be driving up to sac Tuesday night and then coming back to sf Wednesday. I won't know until Tuesday morning.
i got a guy who might sell me his budbuilt in sac, idk if you have any space
Old 08-25-2013, 11:44 PM   #171

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
i got a guy who might sell me his budbuilt in sac, idk if you have any space
i'll have my truck so I will have the space....I will keep you posted.
Old 08-31-2013, 03:16 PM   #172
4runner Troll

Anyone going from the Oakland area to the South Bay/Santa Cruz area this weekend?
Old 10-03-2013, 01:17 PM   #173

anyone from san jose coming up to east bay?
Old 10-03-2013, 09:44 PM   #174
4runner Troll

Anyone from Sac heading to the South Bay soon?
Old 10-07-2013, 03:42 PM   #175
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone travel to/from the North Bay (Santa Rosa) from SF or East Bay?
Old 10-15-2013, 01:14 PM   #177
Super Taco
mattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mattgecko's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
Anyone SJ to Sac? Might have something to pick up.
I have a Hi-lift jack I need to get from Sac to SJ.

Not sure when I will have time to get there though.
Old 10-17-2013, 10:09 AM   #178
w3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alvin
w3tw0rks's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Matt. This is in regards to Brian's request. PM when you plan to head to Sac. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
Anyone SJ to Sac? Might have something to pick up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattgecko View Post
I have a Hi-lift jack I need to get from Sac to SJ.

Not sure when I will have time to get there though.
Old 10-17-2013, 10:12 AM   #179
4runner Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by w3tw0rks View Post
Hey Matt. This is in regards to Brian's request. PM when you plan to head to Sac. Thanks!
Me too, I may have a rear axle shaft that I need transported from Sac.
Old 11-28-2013, 10:22 PM   #180
4runner Troll

Anyone heading from the Novato area to South Bay?