Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Norcal TW Express

Old 09-14-2011, 06:00 PM   #1
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Norcal TW Express

Seen this on NWToys.

What it is. A way for TW members to post up upcoming road trips they have planned to other areas of the country or the bay area for the purpose of moving parts for people.

Example: I'm headed to Seattle tomorrow (sure planning helps out). I'm headed up I5 from Richmond CA. Anyone need things delivered or moved let me know. I'll have the 4Runner so please no dirty parts unless wrapped up well. Can't haul a bumper though.

I'll post this up in the Pacnorwet region as well in case parts need to be moved this way.

Purpose if for a no cost way to move things for people.

I am headed out to Seattle on 15Sept returning on 19Sept If anyone needs anything from Seattle and I can get the stuff for you let me know,I'll bring it down for you

If People like the idea I can sticky it. Also works for the bay area if someone needs stuff moved but can't get away to do so.
Old 09-14-2011, 09:34 PM   #2
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Great idea.

I go to SoCal quite a bit so I'll fill you guys in so I can transport/pick up stuff as well
Old 09-15-2011, 11:08 AM   #3
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
I like this idea as well. Anyone want to pick my tires up from Brians and deliver them to the bay?
Old 09-15-2011, 11:21 AM   #4
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRunner12 View Post
I like this idea as well. Anyone want to pick my tires up from Brians and deliver them to the bay?
Not sure how much of a hurry you are in, but I go up to reno/tahoe quite a bit. I might be up that way in a few weeks.
Old 09-15-2011, 11:33 AM   #5
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
none of the Sac guys are going to mod day?
Old 09-15-2011, 11:38 AM   #6
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
none of the Sac guys are going to mod day?
Nope. Apparently "South Bay" is too far.
Old 09-15-2011, 11:39 AM   #7
n00b

weak! you're closer than HH
Old 09-15-2011, 11:41 AM   #8
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yeah, I'm not necessarily in a hurry, but the sooner the better. I was hoping one of the sac guys would make it down. Brian will be going to Jerry's once his sliders are completed, I believe.
Old 09-15-2011, 11:43 AM   #9
n00b

funny how 10 years ago when gas was cheap, little road trips were fun and doable. Now, there be a purpose if I drive more than 50 miles anywhere lol
Old 09-15-2011, 11:49 AM   #10
The Mad Scientist

^Agreed. Especially sucks since I actually enjoy driving alone. Its my meditation time or whatever. It allows me to ponder the meaning of life.
Old 09-15-2011, 12:02 PM   #11
4runner Troll

Yeah I would drive all through the Santa Cruz mountains just to clear my head and relax, but now it costs too much. The round trip to Lincoln would cost me ~$60 and 6+ hours I just don't have for used tires.
Old 09-15-2011, 12:40 PM   #12
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
UndefinedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
If one of Sac guys travel through Valley, I can get tires and I frequent Fremont/Milpitas/San Jose alot..so I can drop em at Jasons
Old 09-15-2011, 12:43 PM   #13
n00b

Those tires are gonna make more stops than BART lol
Old 09-15-2011, 12:52 PM   #14
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

More stops then a hooker on 9th street in Methdesto
Old 09-15-2011, 01:03 PM   #15
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I like the idea as well. I'll volunteer for this too. I'm in reno, but travel to the north bay every so often so I could bring stuff back and forth from here and there or somewhere in between like Sac.
Old 09-15-2011, 01:05 PM   #16
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
I like the idea as well. I'll volunteer for this too. I'm in reno, but travel to the north bay every so often so I could bring stuff back and forth from here and there or somewhere in between like Sac.
you're more than welcome to drop off any bumpers, sliders, skids, etc all you want
Old 09-15-2011, 01:08 PM   #17
Tacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tacoma831's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah I would drive all through the Santa Cruz mountains just to clear my head and relax, but now it costs too much. The round trip to Lincoln would cost me ~$60 and 6+ hours I just don't have for used tires.
Yep, same here I love it up there.
Old 09-15-2011, 01:31 PM   #18
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
you're more than welcome to drop off any bumpers, sliders, skids, etc all you want
ha. Oh i'm sure I am!
Old 09-15-2011, 05:29 PM   #19
I'll eat all your food.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
ha. Oh i'm sure I am!
Yeah feel free to make a stop in the Valley to drop off a custom built plate rear and plate front with winch plate for a 89' Pickup, No body lift...oh and a hoop on front with 2 recovery points. I can make sliders myself. I'm just retarded when it comes to sticking plates together and zapping them with some heat shit people use.

My address is:

1234 I'm Broke Ave
Tray City, California

Thanks!
Old 09-15-2011, 11:57 PM   #20
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Quote:
Yeah, I'm not necessarily in a hurry, but the sooner the better. I was hoping one of the sac guys would make it down. Brian will be going to Jerry's once his sliders are completed, I believe.

Harass Jerry some more and the sooner I will be there

I'd go to mod day but I hopped a free ride home on a C-130.