Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Recommended alignment shop in South Bay?

Old 09-19-2011, 03:57 PM   #1
SilverStreak05 is a splendid one to beholdSilverStreak05 is a splendid one to beholdSilverStreak05 is a splendid one to beholdSilverStreak05 is a splendid one to beholdSilverStreak05 is a splendid one to beholdSilverStreak05 is a splendid one to beholdSilverStreak05 is a splendid one to behold
SilverStreak05's Tacoma Gallery
Recommended alignment shop in South Bay?

Title pretty much says it all. Looking for someplace that is comfortable doing an alignment on lifted trucks. Thanks!
Old 09-20-2011, 12:02 AM   #2
tacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacomtn's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in the hunt too. So far it seems Firestone is okay, not great but acceptable. And they offer a lifetime alignment service also. I might talk to Skip's tires also since they're close to my house. Others locally have gone to Wheel World.

Check around though since you might get different answers on whether or not they can from the same name but different locations. Like Tully Road Firestone said no can do. But Campbell said okay.
Old 09-23-2011, 10:35 AM   #3
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vin
SCSPerformance's Tacoma Gallery
there's custom alignment in santa clara that i know of that handles a lot of modded cars/trucks. i've taken a few lowered mustangs and a 5/7 dropped silverado there and they aligned it without any issues. they handle a lot of track cars.

they're not cheap, usually cost is twice as much a chain shop, but you'll know they can do it right. call them up and ask questions, the owner is great to deal with.