Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Installing a lift Saturday 9/24

Old 09-22-2011, 12:05 PM   #1
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Installing a lift Saturday 9/24

Will be helping a member install a lift on Saturday if anyone is bored and wants to stop by. will be willing to help with other small things if anyone has any work to do.

Will be starting at 8am.
Old 09-22-2011, 02:09 PM   #2
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Probably going to hit the range after if anyone wants to go do that.
Old 09-22-2011, 05:55 PM   #3
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRS 2 TiFJ View Post
Probably going to hit the range after if anyone wants to go do that.
I thought we talked about this Seth... you don't 'hit' buildings. Remember when you told me the other day how you were going to 'hit' the bank after we got back?

If anyone wants to learn some of the basics of detailing.... I will be there turning Seths truck into a 'sparkling' masterpiece.
Old 09-22-2011, 07:30 PM   #4
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
UndefinedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'd go but my truck won't start
and I think I'm gonna drop a new clutch in it tonight
Old 09-22-2011, 08:59 PM   #5
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
gun range or driving range?
Old 09-22-2011, 09:26 PM   #6
Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by aficianado View Post
gun range or driving range?
Gun...golf sucks
Old 09-23-2011, 11:48 PM   #7
brian65oh is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard: machinery technician
Name: Brian
brian65oh's Tacoma Gallery
what gun range do you guys go to up there?
Old 09-24-2011, 06:16 PM   #8
anrima is on a distinguished road
Name: Drew
anrima's Tacoma Gallery
How'd the lift turn out all? Pics?

I'm gonna need advice on doing this soon hopefully.
Old 09-25-2011, 09:40 AM   #9
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian65oh View Post
what gun range do you guys go to up there?
Lincoln range, free for military

Quote:
Originally Posted by anrima View Post
How'd the lift turn out all? Pics?

I'm gonna need advice on doing this soon hopefully.

Lift went super quick. Seths a pro. No pics, sorry. It was a nice single cab though. I think he set the Billys' for 1.5" and it leveled out perfectly.
Old 09-29-2011, 11:52 AM   #10
ortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Eric
ortlie09's Tacoma Gallery
Seth put on 5100s for me...and it turned out awesome! I'll try and get some new pics on by this weekend, just got a new Magnaflow 18" too!